Here is my situation...
My website [url removed, login to view] (it is not live at the moment) I am selling ACCESS to my database of 10,000. Now when a customer buys an amount from me, I do not want them to see my actual list of e-mail addresses so they need to be hidden from the customer however what I want is them to be able to send their content to my list and it must be able to ensure inbox deliver ate.
The way it is set up at the moment is:
1. you fill the form out and select your list amount and click submit
2. you go through paypal website standards and make the order
3. you then receive e-mail confirmation with login details to the e-mail sender
4. once you login with your e-mail address and password you can send your e-mail through the sender.
5. it is set up as an e-mail forwarder so all e-mails are sent to an e-mail address connected upto the script which will process the list amount they bought and forward that amount the content they sent. (they also need to enter an access code which they get when they buy)
6. thy have 4 send out attempts within 17 days (once 4 send outs have been made or if it goes pass the 17 days, the sender will be blocked)
That is the jist of how it works. The problem is, the deliver rate is more junk than inbox and apparently according to my hosting Host Gator (I have a VPS set up) they say the coding is very confusing and another programmer had a look and said they believe it to be the coding and not the server.
I want it to hit the main e-mail providers:
6. any others
What can be done here?
Is there an auto responder I can possibly buy or rent out to see if it will work better and if so, is there a way of hidden my database from customers so they never see my lists e-mail addresses?
What can be done..?