I am in need of someone to write me a PHP class based on a clear set of instructions. You will receive a simple open-source MySQL class that will need to be used. You will also receive the database structure and info on each field.
I need the following functions, inside the class (this will be a class for a simple support system):
- function to add a ticket to the db
- function to assign a ticket to a member ( a simple insert in a table with ticket ID and mem ID )
- function to retrieve all members tickets
- function to retrieve ticket info based on ID
- function to modify the info of a ticket
- function to delete a ticket
- function to retrieve the last reply of a ticket
- function to retrieve all tickets based on some search criteria
A complete description will be available for a select few that will be moving on to the final selection phase. Specs include:
- database communication class
- database structure and info
- info about the class such as name, function names, parameters, expected result format.
- info of the steps that each function should make
Basically you will receive something like a full description, like pseudo-code, and you will need to write it in PHP.
We are looking for another good programmer for our team and this would be a good way for us to test your skills. Since you will receive all the info, only the actual code writing will be required. So you should know the PHP language VERY well. The code needs to be optimized for efficiency and speed. This should not take a lot at all, a few hours at most.
- the PHP class created according to specs
- basic documentation of the code ( comments inside the code )