Web Programming Project
1. to create an affiliate site which allows users to register with a third party site, stores the user data and connects to a third party service (web application)
2. to create an admin page which retrieves sign ups from database and provides user reports, provides filter/search
You will be provided with our sign up page in HTML. User has to fill 20 fields in order to sign up. User data are instantly being stored in SQL server. The application is sending the sign up data to the third party server and trying to sign up there. If sign up on third party server is failing, the error page including error reason (retrieved from third party) is presented to user and failure is being stored in SQL server. If the sign up on third party server is successful, user keeps signed in with the third party server and can go ahead using their services. The success is being stored in my SQL server. An admin page provides reports about sign ups presenting all user data. This inculdes filter functions like date (sign ups from - to) and search by fields (username, last name, city etc; 20 fields in total)
the pages to be created in VB.Net in conjuction with SQL Server 2000,
2 pages to be created, sign up form and admin page,
functionality to be handled in "code behind"
NOTE: On the third party server, no web service does exist.
You have to retrieve information from there ussing HTTP requests.
this application is related to ebay. You need to have the ability to sign up with ebay for testing.
Delivery / Costs
deliverables to be finished within one week
project costs $200 max
BIDS ABOVE $200 WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000, SQL Server 2000, ASP.Net