In essence, we need a strong community based music-selling website but only for hip hop oriented beats and allows for people to upload their beats to showcase to the community. But the main part is that their beats can automatically have their rights sold to a listener and automatically download it.
1. Sellers create an account and have their own single webpage, almost like myspace, which they can customize with preset CSS themes (they are not allowed to customize it on their own). Sellers can also upload pics or add people to a friend list.
2. Sellers can upload their beats to their page for sale. They must enter the 'price', whether the rights are 'exclusive' or 'non-exclusive', 'BPM (beats per minute)' speed, 'Sounds Like Artist', and 'Mood' (preset by admin) of the beat. They can also type in a 'description' for their beat.
3. New sellers automatically have 'xyz' free upload credits upon signup (1 upload credit = 1 beat upload). 'xyz' credit amount is determined by administrator management.
4. Sellers can purchase additional credits to upload more beats. Price is determined by administrator management.
5. Once a beat is sold, the beat is disabled and you must spend another upload credit to activate it.
6. Sellers can also sign up or upgrade to a premium account at $XYZ for XYZ months for unlimited uploads, determined by the administrator management.
7. All transactions are done through credit card or bank funds via PAYPAL.
8. Sellers can buy premium services such as bold listing, front page features, or top of the page banner ads.
1. Buyers can sign up as a 'buyer' instead of a 'seller' so that they do not need their own personal selling page.
2. Once a beat is purchased, the buyer can immediately download the beat and can download a copy of a pre written digital contract which generates his or her name and the name of the beat purchased, saved onto the server database.
3. Buyer can always login and check his or her buying history and also always view the pre written digital contract, and also his or her 'buying history'.
1. A strong community system is needed so beats are exposed to users. Users should be able to post comments on seller's pages.
2. There is a main forum where everyone can gather and post topics and discuss. This must not be separate, they MUST use the same user accounts from the same database.
3. A strong search engine is needed.
4. The front page should have a place where it randomly rotates Sellers and beats.
5. There must be at multiple INTERNAL (users advertise their music or pages) advertising spots for the front page and subsequent pages. (One main front featured, six small front featured, text ads on all other pages, top and bottom banner ads on all other pages, and main pages).
6. There also must be some of the ad spots reserved for outside advertisers, and also our google adsense ads.
7. Users can rate beats based on 1-5 star system.
SEARCH ENGINE SYSTEM
1. It is EXTREMELY important that buyers are able to find the beats they are looking for.
2. The search engine mainly searches by 'Sounds Like Artist' where they type in, say, 'Eminem' or '50 Cent' and it looks for beats with those artist names that Sellers have tagged in their 'Sounds Like Artist' setting. (Artist names are NOT preset, they are simply typed in by the seller).
3. Buyers should also be able to search by MOOD of the beat. These moods are predefined by the administrator and the Seller merely selects up to five moods that define his or her beat such as 'happy, sad, hype, mellow, etc.'
4. Buyers can also just search by Name of the beat, name of the author (seller) of the beat, and description of the beat.
1. Administrator needs to be able maintain the forums and user comments.
2. Administrator needs to be able to ban and delete accounts or songs.
3. Administrator needs to be able to post front page news/announcements which are linked from a post in the forum.
4. Administrator needs to be able to determine costs and variables of membership such as upload credits and premium membership fees.
5. Administrator can maintain external banner ads in the site from outside advertisers.
6. Administrator can define the preset MOODS of beats.
7. Administrator can define the preset GENRE of the beats.
8. Administrator (or the website rather) takes a preset commission (defined by admin) for all beats that have been sold.
Any additional information will be sent to you upon winning the bid.
Must be very community driven.
Needs to be stable.
Must be very organized.
The project designer must communicate with me often.
The project designer must be dedicated with time and not be working on multiple simultaneous large projects.
Needs a design that can be easily customized using CSS.
Needs a slick admin system to maintain everything.
Create an account at [login to view URL] and study how their system works.
See how the webpage and community system works at www.soundclick.com.
P.S. Project designers who can show good progress in their work will receive partial compensation throughout the project.
Must have past experience in such community website projects and know how to work with streaming uploaded music and media files (preferabbly in both flash and windows media player). Please post your experiences. Good luck bidding.
Our company's budget maximum is $2000. You may correct your bids accordingly, if necessary.
Bu iş için 86 freelancer ortalamada $3616 teklif veriyor
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Daha Fazla
Dear Sir, I request you to chek your PMB. Regards Webexpertz Team
ValueOnWeb is a pioneer company in Web Applications, Application development, Design and Search Engine Optimization. We are a global provider of IT services and business solutions to Fortune 1000 corporations. We are l Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/ Madam We are having it company in chennai (INDIA).We are a global provider of IT services and business solutions to100 corporations. Specific to your requirement, we are delighted to state that we have immens Daha Fazla
Please check PM. Thank you, Encodedart, Inc – a Canadian Solution Provider Company.
Mxicoders is a leading IT solutions company to provide e-commerce, e-business and branding solutions to small and medium size business worldwide. Mxicoders is a government registered firm and our all departments are Daha Fazla
Hi we did many websites. we can also do it for you in satisfactory manner. please check pmb. regards meena
You'll have no problems in selecting a winner.
Dear Sir, We are a Leading Software Concern based in [login to view URL] are pioneers in Instant Messaging Technology with patented NAT enabled p2p Messaging Techonogy as our unique [login to view URL] Inherent Technologies include VB,V Daha Fazla
We have gone through your specification and understood your requirement and we are very sure that we will make the website of your need with best quality in a resonable price. Please check PMB for our quality works.
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talents and we assure you quality. [login to view URL]