Process will change current flash designed website to a cms / shopping cart program or other similar easy to update program theme using flash objects if possible. Website will have shopping cart, ftp, and other integrations . You can view the current website at [url removed, login to view] which shows the flash header.
Site will have multiple sides
1. Top menu should have the following items as well as ability to add others for future categories:
b. Print Services
c. Trade Show Products
e. Design Services (web design, sites, graphic design)
f. About Us
2. For the print services we have an internal order site ([url removed, login to view]) however we only want to use that for specific customers and those currently using it, all new customers should be able to see all products listed from this site in a shopping cart format, be able to choose the appropriate options (paper, sizes, finish, quantity) and have the pricing automatically update as it does currently on the internal site.
3. For the trade show products section of the new site we want a complete clone of [url removed, login to view] for all services, products, templates, shopping cart, FTP, pages, images, etc.) design, update, etc.
4. Will need to create copy for all pages as well as integration, in addition to creating "package" offerings / graphic for printing side.
5. Additionally we will be offering all services the same as [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] so all items listed on their sites not previously mentioned should be included (including all options, settings, and other pieces)
6. Site must have customer interface similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and user must be able to
b. Receive messages
d. have user information such as contact information
e. FTP Files
f. Store credit card information securely
i. be able for customers / potential clients sign up for newsletter.
j. be able to send out e-newsletter / sales promos
7. From the shopping cart side our users will need to register then order from the site, they will the provide their credit card info, billing, shipping, etc., site must be able to integrate with secure credit card processing from [url removed, login to view]
8. From their user end they should be able
a. to see the status of the order
b. any messages to them from us
c. submit messages to us
d. submit requests.
1. I would suggest registering for an account with [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] so you can see how the back end for the user should work.
e. In addition they should be able to upload artwork from the backside.
9. FINALLY ALL WORK MUST INCLIUDE ALL SEO NECESSARY TO PROMOTE SITE PROPERLY
Here is an example of how the trade show items would work for the same process, [url removed, login to view]
Here is another example of the printing side [url removed, login to view] look at the right side where it says instant price quote.
Company chosen must be able to start immediately, communication is required daily/every other day of status, programming must be able to be updated by customer, payment made upon completion. Chosen programmer will also be sole provider for future projects sold through website of new website design. Design must be editable by our staff for pricing changes, updates, new products, etc.
Project was reposted due to failure of programmer to respond to bid award.