I am a web designer and I’m building an e-commerce site. I will be creating the design however I need someone to create the e-commerce database part. This can be PHP or ASP. I require the following:
Design & Layout:
- Easy integration into my design and ability to change look and feel of the shop
- Support for both thumbnail and full size images.
- Admin and customer both receive an email confirmation of order
- Customer receives email with log in details
- Customer receives email with status changes to the order
- Admin can enter tracking details for order and customer will receive email notification
- 3 weeks after purchase customer to receive email to prompt them to leave review.
- Once order is processed and automatic email is sent with PDF invoice.
- Browser based administration
- Add/Edit/Delete products
- Add/Edit/Delete categories and subcategories
- Add unlimited product attributes for each product
- Create Products bundles (related products)
- Create manufacturers for easy searching by brand
- To be able to have a top sellers list, where by admin would choose what to list and how many items, i.e top 5.
- To have a stock inventory, you can disable or enable this for entire catalogue or set individually for each product (default should be turned off for each product)
- Admin should be able to create delivery charges dependant on amount spent by user. Add, edit and delete.
- Delivery should also be dependant on area being posted to. (Jersey or Ireland should incur extra cost on the normal delivery charge)
- Add, edit, and delete suppliers
- Send orders to each suppliers (DB then generates an email based on the orders that have been processed by the admin team, this email is sent to a email address admin defines and will list the orders details individually, so that an email can be sent to another company to drop ship these items).
- Admin should be able to press one button which will send all suppliers orders at once, or they can press a button to send orders for each supplier individually (as some suppliers may require orders earlier than others)
- Admin should be able to see the customers log in details
- Admin should be able to set attributes required in the checkout. Add, edit, and create new attributes.
- Be able to edit orders (change products, quantity, price, etc…)
- There should be order status’s (new, completed, part ship, cancelled…) again add, edit and create new status.
- Admin should be able to view all orders in these status’s (there should be a link under orders with each status)
- Admin should be able to set if customer paid (whether payment by protx or by card machine-offline)
- Also there should be a drop down to check if this was phone sale (for admin not customer)
- Admin should be able to set the order to be sent to a supplier(talked above about having suppliers) once admin click on the send all orders to suppliers it should leave footprint in the order advising to whom and date and time is was sent, so that the order is not sent repeatedly.
- Admin should be able to set delivery company and the tracking id (automated email is sent to customer advising…)
- Unique order reference should be created automatically.
- Admin/Customer can send messages to each other. I.e. admin would send a message to customer to let them know that their item was out of stock and available in white. The database would then send an email to customer prompting them to log onto their account so that they can view this important message. The message would be stored on the clients account but would also be visible in the admin section of that order. Customer replies, a email is sent to admin to say this order number has sent message, admin logs in and views the order (message part). Both admin and customer will be able to see the history of the message back and forth.
- There should be a drop down where by the admin can create template ‘messages’ to save time in writing each individual message to the customer. Admin click drop down and selects message title and then automatically the database reloads with the pre saved message.
- Admin should have full access to add, delete, edit any new message templates.
- Customer can log into their account and fill small returns form (email is sent to admin to inform of new return submission)
- Admin can edit, add, and delete attributes in this form
- There is a link to the returns page in each customers order in admin section
- Returns page should include: Return status, Returns number, Returns supplier, Returns reason, delivery refund, returning product, and a text box admin can scribble notes down in.
- Admin should be able to view all returns by status and print these off if necessary.
- Sensitive information should be encrypted
- Wish list feature
- Customer logs in to view the order history, order tracking, returns tracking.
- Automated email as talked about above in the email notification section
- Password change
- Password reminder for customers that have forgotten
- Ability to download invoices as PDF
- Is able to send a message using our messaging system (just like email)
- HTTP and HTTPS support with both shared and standard SSL certificate support
- Sensitive information is encrypted to guard against potential security problems
- Password-protected administrative access (also IP restricted access)
- Accept PayPal
- Allow Protx VPS integration
- Accept cheque, money order, purchase orders (only for selected clients by admin) and credit/debit cards
I can create the design of this and what and where the links should go, or what should be included but I require someone to be able to build such a cart.
Bu iş için 58 freelancer ortalamada $1136 teklif veriyor
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Daha Fazla
We have much experience in developing and customizing, Creloaded 6.15,Osc Max, Oscommerce, Zen-cart, X-cart and other CMS systems (Mambo, PhpNuke, phpwcms,…), Dating sites, and Community sites. Please view your PM for Daha Fazla
Hi, I already have solution in asp and .net with almost features you wants. I believe in best solutions .. have look at my demo url in PMB. I am sure you will be interested in industry standard solutions. Wait Daha Fazla
I run a Sacramento, CA website design firm with 8 years of design experience developing over 70 websites, and 13 years of IT Engineering experience. Your bid includes a complete shopping cart system located at http://w Daha Fazla
Sir, Pls have a look on PMB regards, Sunil iyer
Hello Sir We are an offshore well established company for about more than five years. We have experienced developers (PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, MYSQL, C# etc.) and those are dedicated in their respective [login to view URL] are 100 Daha Fazla
I am an oscommerce expert and suggest oscommerce for this project. Please see PMB.
We have a team of highly qualified and creative professionals. Give us a chance to show our talent.
Warm Greetings, We have done what you are looking for manytimes. Please check our portfolio on [login to view URL] The admin control panel's functionality is similiar to Monster Commerce's ( Daha Fazla
PrabhuSoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative [login to view URL] are the Professional Web Development Company having 3 years experience in Web design and development. We have ex Daha Fazla
Our company is legally registered in Nepal and providing web development and hosting services since 1999. We are doing many US, UK, Spain, Tibet, and Nepal based web projects and speacialising to develope e-commerce, w Daha Fazla
Actual quote/time frame will be made after we discuss requirements in details. 10+ years of experience in IT from India, focused on web design & development. Get in touch to discuss further. We’re from India availabl Daha Fazla