This job assumes you will use a Mac, and have Excel. PC users can also perform this task but may need different software and approach. If you will be using a PC I will need to see example of a single page output to ensure it works.
Take the attached pdf, 2011 CPT Data Sheets for [url removed, login to view] and perform the following function for each page:
CREATE PDF FOR EACH PAGE OF DOCUMENT
* Open in Preview
* Copy a page from the CPT master pdf
* Create new. This automatically creates a new untitled pdf with just that single page. Save that page as whatever the title is of that page, without commas. Example attached was named Biopsy, Needle 20220,20225 as the heading on its page. I saved the pdf file as "biopsy needle 20220 [url removed, login to view]".
CREATE HTML OF EACH NEW PDF
* Go to [url removed, login to view] This website converts pdfs to html for free.
* Follow instructions to upload the newly created pdf and download an html version.
* Save the html version of the file using the same naming convention, so the html version should be named "biopsy needle 20220 [url removed, login to view]".
CREATE EXCEL DOCUMENT OF EACH NEW PDF
* Using the attached template as a guide, create an excel document for each page. You will have to copy and paste, but the table format of the html makes this very easy.
* Delete the bullets from the Coding Tips section or any other bullet section.
* Save the excel file using same naming convention.
As of now, this is all there is to the process. My end goal will be to add these excel file's data to a database that I have to build. That would be the second part of this project.
Let me know what you think this would cost. There are 79 pages to be converted. You would deliver to me 79 pdfs, 79 html files, and 79 excel files. It took me about 2-3 minutes to do the attached samples. If you do not provide specific costs and mention 79 pages, as well as specify that you are Mac or PC, I will assume this is spam and ignore your bid.