I am in a business of “buying” coins and medals (collectibles). I need a website and please read the following description carefully. The website design will contain the following:
1) (optional) design of a logo.
2) A photo-intensive blog that's easy for me to update, which allows other users to leave feedback, but without allowing any trace of contact information (just like [url removed, login to view]).
3) Add real-time gold and silver, platinum and palladium spot price from [url removed, login to view]; adding news entry from other news website or google news, based on key words that I provide; external links; link to an external forum;
4) A list of customer testimony, allow user to enter.
5) A database of catalog of all potential coins and medals. I would like to have the exact or similar database of the following in English (you can translate it using google first, then I will
revise the contents)
[url removed, login to view]
In this database, I would like add additional entries in similar format, and additional field "Comment" for each coin which I can offer more information. I want to add additional photos for each coin that I will update continuously. I need add watermark on all photos (which may be achieved other desktop commercial software at your recommendation).
6) Allow user to create an account. For the above database, at each coin entry, add a button: “I have this for sale”, which allows users to click and add to a “coins for sale cart”, which can be further modified for additional information for each coin. User can also add additional coins and medals. For each coin entry that user selected, allow user to upload one or more photos. These coins are intended for user for soliciting bids from me, or for a free appraisal. The forms can also be freely entered by the user from scratch.
There would be a check box for “terms and conditions” that the user need to “agree” and some text reminder.
Upon the submission of the form, the content (and attachments) should be emailed to me. An acknowledgment email should be automatically sent to the user as well.
7) A comment form that user can fill out and automatic email to me to ask general questions.
8) If possible, I desire to allow collector to send me the coins for me to sell (outside this site) as a consignment process. I would like to have user/customer to log in to track their "submission" status, i.e., coins received, shipped, sale in process, sold, and
show a balance of the amount to be paid (minus sale commission). For this process, it needs to allow me and other webmasters to update this status on the background in an easy way. The payment can be requested via paypal or check.
9) A listing style store that allow me to list my own items and photos for sale and a paypal, credit card, google check-out process. The items may be linked to my ebay store (yet to be developed)
The style of the website needs to be sharp and professional. Excessive colors and flashes are not recommended. I can provide many original photos of the coin that you can further edit as image materials for the purpose of web design.
To make it flexible for future development, I would like to have it developed with Drupal (or PHP) if helpful. I have other thoughts that may need to be implemented in the future by other developers. Also, you need to show me the basic steps of building and maintaining this site, and simple functions of modifications that I can maintain and update by myself.
Also, the website should be designed to maximize rank by search engine.
Bidders should send me some sample ecommerce dynamic websites that you developed.