We are looking for professional web developers. The project is to develop a website that will function similarly to [url removed, login to view] .NextWorth purchases used electronics via their website and forwards a prepaid shipping label via email to their sellers. Upon receipt of the item they forward a payment via PayPal or check to the seller. It is very similar to an online retail store except it
buys merchandise instead of selling. The site even though similar to NextWorth should be more aesthetically dynamic but still easy to navigate. In addition to purchasing electronics we will also purchase various collectables unlike NextWorth.
Development of this project should be less than 30 days and require developers who already have done similar websites projects.
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to easily manage content, categories and individual items
2) Ability to set purchase prices via a data table
3) Need to store and sort information concerning all purchases.
4) Allow customers to create accounts to sign-in, monitor transactions and sell items.
5) Facilitate secure payments to sellers via PayPal or mailed check .
6) Automatically generate/email prepaid shipping labels to sellers.
ADMIN WEB CONSOLE AND RIGHTS:
- Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability for an administrator to create/delete items and categories for which they have permission.
- Ability to view all members, their contact details, the items we purchased and the prices we paid.
The site should be a 3 step process
#1 FIND ITEM
- Categories need to listed on all pages
- Within each category, individual items must be pictured and titled
- Clicking on the individual items take you to that item which will determine that items price via a pricing table
-Items should be searchable within the site.
- Pricing table should be uniform in appearance but customizable including questions, pricing and options. A window should appear over each question when the cursor is moved over it with an explanation.
-Based on how the customer answers the questions will determine the price which should appear to the right of the table. Customer is then given the option to add the item to their cart for checkout to sell the item.
#3 CHECK OUT/PURCHASE OF ITEM
- Customer must register prior to having the ability to checkout. If they are already registered they will need to log in.
- Seller should be prompted again that they want to proceed with the sale reminding them that they will receive payment upon the receipt of the item and that it is in the condition that they represented.
-if yes, they would see an information page letting them know that they will receive an email confirming the transaction and an attached prepaid shipping label.
-the prepaid shipping label needs to be automatically generated and forwarded to the customer. Shipping vendors would include USPS,UPS and Fedex. We will need the ability to track incoming shipments.
-By logging into their account, sellers need the ability to view the status of their sale: Was item received? Is the condition acceptable? When the payment is made, etc.
-We will need the ability to update the information(when item received, item accepted or new offer, outgoing payment) easily for each customer transaction. At each stage an email needs to be automatically generated to the seller informing them of the status of their sale.
-The site needs to function like NextWorth in all aspects with the following exceptions:
• Sales will only occur online as we have no retail /store partners
• We will not have a refer a friend reward program
• Payment will be only by way of PayPal or mailed check, no gift cards
- Basic information pages: About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, Terms & Conditions etc.
- Overall, the website should be flexible in terms of functional amendments/updates.
-Search Engine Optimization for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing web searches
Website developer will agree to continue to assist in debugging the site for a period of six month following its implementation.
Please forward any questions you may have.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $1463 for this job
Quality is a great issue. Please have a look at our profile, reviews and portfolio ( [url removed, login to view] ) before selecting the winning bidder. Thanks, Tonmay
I am an expert - professional with an experience of 8 years in making website designs. I am very pleasure if I can get a chance to work with you. Many thanks!
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Daha fazlası
Greetings from KrishaWeb Technologies!! We are web designing, development and SEO services company based in India. Kindly refer to PMB for our company profile and work portfolio. Thanks!!
Hello, I have gone through the specifications and I think it is the right one for me. I am ready to start working on this project. Let's do this e-commerce application Thanks Sabin