I1. e-commerce website, 4 main categories, russian language learning, russian language books, dvd's, and cd's.
must support english and russian languages
2. clean look, white background, multiple shades of light blue, products will have photo's...I like greys and multi-hued blues.
see [url removed, login to view] for what I think is a clean look. (although I like to have the photoshop style graphic single color,
multi-toned blue designs too).
3. must have recommended products on the top page, for each of the 4 main categories, see [[url removed, login to view]] for an example of
recommended picks. I will sell products that my company creates, (and will recommend them) and also products from other companies.
4. database driven, oracle ; you do not have to be an oracle expert, I will do the database work, but you need to be able to interface with the database, i.e. sql knowledge
5. If you need me to convert your database to oracle, I can do that, I realize many of you have websites already written
6. search. The e-commerce site should have the expected formats: pictures, product descriptions, prices, ability to search for products
or browse by category.
7. I need a section for 'freebies' where I give multimedia
samples away of my companies internally produced products.
8. I will have work
to offer members.. Translation work, voice over work. People need to be able to sign up via a membership
system, and if they are accepted, they will be granted the ability to take jobs in their specialty. Its not an auction concept, if a job is posted, it will be posted with a description at a fixed amount, and if they take a job, they get it on a first come, first serve basis.
9. dual language support. I will do all translation work, but system must suppor the ability to switch to russian.
10. credit cards, shopping cart.
[url removed, login to view] use stored procedures, no dynamic sql
Rent A Coder requirements notice: As originally posted, this bid request does not have complete details. Should a dispute arise and this project go into arbitration "as is", the contract's vagueness might cause it to be interpreted against you, even though you were acting in good-faith. So for your protection, if you are interested in this project, please work-out and document the requirements onsite.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Jun 28, 2005 11:57:27 AM:
just want to notify everyone that has bid, that the spec has been modified from my original posting.