MS-Word documents are stored as BLOB field in an Oracle database table.?
Each record of the table has one MS-Word document.
We need an ASP.NET page that performs the following:
- For creating and editing MS-Word documents, user clicks a button
- The web app gets the Blob field from database table and displays it in MS-Word framework.?
- Users can edit and change the MS-Word document?
- THIS IS THE MAIN THING: After editing and changing MS-Word document, the document should save directly to the table blob field. No "download" document and then "upload" it after making changes.
- Users are not allow to use or open macros.
- All MS-Word functionalities should be available.
- Users don't want to have to "download" documents for editing and then "upload" them after making changes. They want to save MS-Word documents directly to the table BLOB field
Client O/S: Windows XP
Web Server: Windows Server 2003 - IIS 6.0
Database: Oracle 10g
Develop platform: VB.NET, ASP.NET 1.1
Web Browser: IE 6.0 or above