I am looking for a knowligable webmaster to work with
This is an ongoing job and my budget in the beginning
is $50- $150 per month.
The salary will bo up as we grow.
We need a website designed and must meet the following criteria:
Afiliates program that links to ClickBank
A. MUST be designed to be search engine friendly. Which includes:
Text areas that can be edited by us.
SEO friendly urls (not ending [url removed, login to view] or .asp and include category names and product names in the url)
category links that are search engine friendly
Other ways to make it optimized for the search engines. This is imperative.
Be designed so we can add pages on a continual basis that will include the same theme of the home page with the same navigational and category links throughout the site. Ideally, it would be great if the designs can be edited by FrontPage.
We need to be able to access meta tags (which means you'll have to show us where and how) so these can be changed.
We are very familiar with FrontPage and would like something very easy to work with but that has many 'bells and whistles' that other sites use like:
A. Featured Products
B. Items on Sale
C. People who bought this also bought that
D. Three tier Affiliate program (that we can choose to keep or remove at any time and edit)
E. Email info about this product to a friend
F. Complete product info including pc#, price, title of product
and order number when checking out. We will tell you about other shopping cart info later but it's the 'typical' things that are used today.
G. Newsletter mailing
H. Email confirmation that the order was received.
I. Be able to view abandoned carts.
J. Customer can refer to what they previously ordered when they login again so if they want to reorder they know what to buy.
K. Products can be saved in the customer's shopping cart in case they got interrupted and couldn't finish the order or got booted off the internet.
M. Google and yahoo feeds
N. Wish list
O. Featured Items
P. Recommended products
Q. Secure wholesale pricing, structure, login and shopping cart
R. Logo created and banner or images to complete home page.
S. Search tool
9. The site will need to be designed so it grabs its database off of another site with is in osCommerce/MySql. It may include the entire database of products or only use a portion of the database (not sure at this point).
10. We will need to be able to edit this site - it's metatags, the text, header text, links, replace banners, etc.. We would like to be able to edit it in FrontPage as we are familiar with it. We would like the same design of the home page to be able to be used throughout the site as we add more pages so the site has the same functionality and look throughout. More pages will be added on a continual basis (by us) for written articles, etc.
11. We are not looking for someone to do a quick job who may know how to design a site (or use a pre-made template) but doesn't know anything about designing a site that is truly designed and optimized for the search engines. This site is for very competitive keywords. You MUST know about SEO and how to make a site optimized for good seo results.
12. You MUST be able to communicate well in English, have good grammar and spelling.
13. You MUST proof-read/view your work to make sure it works on different browsers. We don't want to spend the time to write down a list of things that are wrong with the site that is obvious to a viewer when looking at it. Things like: tag clouds going off a page, overlapping text, images partially loaded on pages, category links not working, etc.. We want someone who takes pride in their work and does a GREAT job. We DON'T want someone who wants to do a quick, sloppy job and then require us to do all the proof reading/viewing of the site to let them know what may be wrong with it when it's painfully obvious if they proof-read/viewed the site.
If you think you're that person, we'd love to hear from you. Thank you for reading this project description.
P.S. There may be some other things needed that I couldn't think of right now but we can discuss this before beginning the project.
P.S.S. Please send us examples of your previous work including Commerce sites and website designs, including links so we can view them.