We need someone very skilled at C#.NET and general knowledge of doing server administration tasks for migrating some custom written software from one server to another and doing some additional dotnet work.
The code is orignally written in dotnet 1.1, but have been migrated to dotnet 3.5 previously. The solution consists of the following.
1) A C# based tcp/ip servcer service, based on Genuine Channels and MSSQL.
2) A C# based tcp/ip winforms client, based on Genuine Channels and Truevision 3D engine.
3) A [url removed, login to view] based administration website using MSSQL.
4) A Setup Factory 7 installation for the client.
5) A Joomla / Mambo (php) based website with a download link for the client.
The work needed are as following:
1) Setup subversion on the new server.
2) Move the code from the old server. You need to locate the svn on the old server yourself.
3) Setup Bamboo on the new server. Licenses will be provided.
4) Upgrade the solution from dotnet 3.5 to 4.0 (visual studio 2010).
5) Change the current server solution from using a 3rd party service wrapper to be an actual windows service.
6) Replace all [url removed, login to view] to Log4net on the service.
7) Rewrite the current deployment to a msbuild based deployment script.
8) Configure Bamboo for continous integration so that the service can be deployed, the client build (command line to setup factory) and copied to the Joomla / Mambo based and the [url removed, login to view] website deployed. It should also undeploy any previous version first.
9) Move the Joomla / Mambo based website to the new server and make sure its running.
10) Upgrade the setup factory 7 project to setup factory 9 (simply load and save).
11) Setup IIS based SMTP server which is used by the service to send out mails.
The work is considered done when all the above is done and the client can be downloaded and runs. It is currently working on the old server.
We require someone who can do the work in less than 2 weeks, are fluent in english and available on msn or skype. You must also be able to solve problems on your own, and quickly lean and understand others code, even if its complex or not very well documented. Do not bid on this if you are not very experienced and able to do complex issues. We will not be avaiable to help you solve issues. You have to find solutions yourself.
Payment will be escrow, released when the work is 100% finished. The work is estimated to 40 hours for a senior developer, so provide a bid based on this.
Please send a private message describing shortly your experiences, which of the technologies you know and which you are new to, and your hourly rate for additional work. Also, make sure you place a bit along with your message.
Please make sure you have read the above and provide the asked information to be considered.