1. Please give us a general overview of your project.
We are looking for a easy to navigate, non-complex website for our online pharmacy. Site should be eye catching, however must be simple to use, and should be integrated with a user friendly shopping cart.
2. Do you have a budget set aside for this project? If so, what is your range?
We have no idea in regards to the budget, and we are willing to negotiate. We must know why should we paying this much, and if we were to pay less will the quality of the work be affected of our website?
3. What is the timeline for the project?
We are not to fuzz about the deadline, however it should be done within a reasonable timeframe. If we were to wait a little bit longer, would that give us some discount and not affect the quality of the work?
4. What is the deadline for the project? What are the factors surrounding this deadline (for example: a marketing campaigning launching at the same time)?
Deadline is not set, as we are looking first to create the website and then focus on marketing it.
5. Are you receiving quotes from other companies?
1. Do you currently have a domain name for your website? If no, do you want us to provide domain name?
We already have domain.
2. Do you currently have web hosting for your business? If so, can you please tell us what company you are hosted with and what hosting package you have. If you don’t have, do you want us to provide hosting space? Pl. refer [url removed, login to view]
Yes we have hosting, but we are looking to change it.
3. If you already have web hosting, do you have a SSL (secure) certificate?
4. Do you have any specific programming or database requirements (ex. php, asp, asp.net / MySQL, SQL)?
No special requirements. Based on our project description you know what we need :)
1. Do you already have a merchant account (ex. through your bank) to accept credit cards?
Yes, not online though. We are looking for one and open for suggestions.
2. Do you already have a secure gateway (ex. [url removed, login to view]) to accept credit cards?
3. If you do not currently have a merchant/gateway account, are you considering using a 3rd party company such as Pay Pal ([url removed, login to view]) or 2checkout ([url removed, login to view]) to accept transactions?
Paypal fees are too high, and we are looking for different merchant account.
4. Will you also need to accept American Express or Discover cards?
American Express are getting popular in Australia and we must consider using them.
5. What would you estimate your volume of business will be?
High volume hopefully. Fingers crossed.
1. Please describe the primary objective for this project.
Professional design with error free shopping cart.
2. Is there a specific message you wish to convey to your audience with this new project?
3. Please list any secondary objectives (if applicable).
4. What are your overall goals (for instance: increase sales, change company images, reach a new market …)?
5. How does the company differentiate itself from competitors?
Price, plus unique products.
6. What are the key reasons why customers choose your company?
Price, service, fast shipping, plus possibility of winning big prize with every purchase.
1. Who is your target audience for the new site (examples: B2C/B2B, wholesale vendors, etc.)? Is it different from your current customer profile? (Please describe in detail)
2. What do you feel are the three most important needs of your target audience as it relates to your business (for instance: getting an insurance quote, buying a product …)?
Everyday products that everyone needs, related to health, beauty, home care, etc.
3. How aware is your target market of your company and the current web site (if applicable)?
Nobody is aware of the current website, as zero marketing has been done so far.
4. If you are selling to wholesale vendors, will you need a separate, password protected area for them to login to your shopping cart?
5. Are you selling any membership or "members only" items?
6. Will you need the ability to accept foreign (non U.S.) currencies?
Not at the first stage. Maybe in the future.
7. Will you need the ability to have multiple languages?
Perception and Design
1. Use three adjectives to describe how the user should perceive the finished project. (examples: conservative, progressive, friendly, formal, casual, serious, energetic, humorous, professional …)
Conservative, friendly, professional
2. Is this different than current image perception (if applicable)?
3. Have you had any challenges in the past with image perception (for example: market research revealed that the current color scheme did not appeal to the target market …)?
4. Describe any visual elements or styles that can be utilized from existing marketing materials or collateral (if applicable).
5. Is there a current corporate style guide that will be used? If not, are you considering the creation of a corporate style guide, identity or logo?
We are looking for unique logo.
6. How is your company currently perceived? Do you wish to carry the same kind of message through this new project?
7. List any web sites you find compelling. What do you find most interesting about these sites?
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view] – We are ideally looking something like that. Nice design, and very easy to browse around the categories, making it very easy for every customer to find what he is looking for.
8. List web sites of competitors and briefly describe what you like and dislike about them.
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
9. Are you interested in utilizing any Flash animation or other multimedia (for example: video) on the site?
Absolutely no flash is required for the website.
Shopping Cart Functionality
1. Do you have any examples of websites that have a similar style or function to what you envision for your website? Please list:
2. Please describe in detail the steps a user would take to shop on your new website (example: Click on product category, click on sub category, see product thumbnail images, click on thumbnail for more product info, add product to cart, go to checkout, fill in requested information … etc.):
Exactly as your example, or if he knows what hes looking for, he can type it into the search bar.
3. Do you want your customers to have to login to shop, check out, or view their account?
4. If you would like customers to have the ability to create an account, would you like them to be able to choose their own passwords, or to generate an automatic password for them (a "password reminder" would be included)?
Their own password.
5. Do you want customers to have the ability to save their address, etc. information and login to their account before shopping to have that information pre-filled in (example: Repeat customers)? If so, will they have the ability to update/edit their info?
6. If you would like your customers to have the ability to login to their account, would you like them to also have the ability to view past orders?
7. Do you need customers to have the ability to track or view the status of their orders?
8. Do you need your customers to have the ability to have a "wish list" (example: Like on [url removed, login to view])?
9. Do you need to have featured products or best sellers listed on your front page?
Yes on the main page.
10. Do you need suggested additional products (cross-selling/up-selling) to show up when a customer places an item in their cart?
Yes, something like “Customers who bought this product also bought….(the suggestions)”
11. Do you need the ability to offer coupons or discounts?
12. Do you need customers to have the ability to subscribe/sign-up for a newsletter, coupon/discounts, etc?
13. Do you need customers to have the ability to send a product page to a friend (example: "tell a friend" function)?
14. Would you like customers to have the ability to review products?
15. Would you like to have the ability to run an affiliate program?
1. How would you like your customers to be able to search for products (ex. title, description, category, SKU, price etc.)? Please list:
1. Approximately how many products do you have?
We are looking to list thousands of products, that we gonna list into the shopping cart ourselves.
2. Do you currently have your products in a database or Excel file?
Yes, and we are looking to list the products ourselves.
3. Do you expect to add many products over time?
4. Will your products be separated into categories (and subcategories)? If so, can you list the categories/subcategories?
Baby Care, Beauty, First Aid, Health Aid, Medicines, Oral/Dental care, Fragrances, Sexual Health, Skin Care, Sun Care, Vitamins & Supplements, Weight Management, Prescriptions, Pet Care
5. Can a product belong to more then one category?
6. What are your product options (ex. color, size, etc.)? Please list:
7. Do your products have long descriptions?
8. Do the products need to display more than one image?
9. Are any of your products downloadable (examples: e-books, mp3s)?
1. Please tell us how you will be shipping your products (examples: UPS, by weight, by order total):
Aus Post by weight.
2. Do you need to mark up your shipping at all (example: Add a handling charge per item)?
3. Do you need the ability to add more than once state tax?
(Administration area is a web-based control panel for you to admin to your shopping cart, customer orders, etc.)
1. Do you need the ability to import products from an Excel, Access or similar file?
2. Do you need the ability to update many products all at once (mass update)?
3. Do you need the ability to use simple HTML code in your product description (examble: Bold)?
4. Do you need to have the ability to mark items as out of stock/unavailable, with the option to turn the item back "on" when stock is available?
5. Do you need the ability to offer coupons / discounts and change / modify them or have them expire on a certain date?
6. Do you need to define custom META tags (example: Keywords and descriptions of product info for search engines) for every category?
Orders and Accounting
1. How would you like to view and process customer orders - for example:
Customer orders are stored in the database and an alert email is generated to you or your employees to login to view/process the order.
Exactly as described.
2. Do you need the ability to print orders?
3. Do you need the ability to have customizable e-mail notifications/invoices?
4. Do you need the ability to export Excel or other files of your orders for accounting purposes?
1. Do you need the ability to have multiple customer types w/unique pricing for every customer type (example: wholesale customers have a different pricing structure)?
2. Do you need the ability to contact/email all customers at once (example: Newsletter)?
3. Do you need the ability to ask customers specific questions on check out (example: "How did you hear about us?")?
1. Will you need any of the following Comprehensive statistics:
- Number of orders - yes
- Number of customers - yes
- Product views - yes
- Category views - no
- Sales by product / best sellers - yes
- Total sales -yes
- Searchable order data - yes
- Order data is easy to print - yes
- Printable shipping labels - yes
1. Will you need any other custom functionality to your new site (examples: message boards, blogs, galleries, content management systems, etc.)? If so, please describe in detail:
2. Please list any additional details about your needs that you feel might help us understand your project.
1. Will you need identity/logo design?
Yes, we will need logo.
2. Will you need complimentary materials designed such as brochures, business cards, flyers, catalogs … ? If so, will you also need these materials printed?
3. Will you need any additional flash animation, multimedia or interactive presentations created that are separate from the main web site (examples: “microsites” or landing pages for certain advertising campaigns, informational presentation with voice over and audio, 3D animation …)
1. Briefly, what are your short-term marketing goals (in the next 1-2 years)?
SEO and Pay per click.
2. How do you anticipate this new web site helping to reach those goals?
3. Do you have an existing or planned marketing strategy in mind to promote this site? If so, please describe.
Pay per click.
4. What do you feel is your number one existing problem? (examples: change image, increase customers, promote company …)
5. What do you estimate your marketing budget to be?
No known at the moment.
(Please list any additional comments or questions below)
Bu iş için 15 freelancer ortalamada $1140 teklif veriyor
I have experience in web applications develop integrated with ecommerce. We can provide you a good solution for only 570.
QUALITY TEAM [url removed, login to view] check PMB for details.Thx.
Dear client, We are happy to bid on this project and studied our requirement as we had completed ecommerce project earlier so willing to work on this project. We have more than 5 year of experience in website d Daha Fazla
hi client, thanks in advance currently we working in the projects like one that you need we are so experienced in this type of projects you can visit the [url removed, login to view] this is lastest one we are doing no Daha Fazla
Dear Client, Professional designer/developer here. Done many websites design work. Ready to start work. Please check below urls [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] Daha Fazla
Hi, we are a UK web design & development company based in the West Midlands. I have just noticed your post request regarding your 'line Pharmacy Store'. This sounds relatively simple but I would need to discuss your go Daha Fazla
Dear Sir/Madam, We have experience with similar website. Please check PMB for further deatils. regards, Web Support Team Doyen Solutions
I already working on similar project Please let me know when i have to start the work for u I am also available on skype add me as sankalpsaxena7
This is an India based software development company which is capable of handling such projects. We have expertise on ASP.net and database resources having around 7 years of experience.