**Bidders who follow these directions will receive higher consideration even if their prices are higher**
**Project Goal:** Top 5 organic ranking on Google and Yahoo for three search phrases, every day, for one month.
**To bid, please supply:**
1. Your $bid for 30 days of results. See Payment, below, for instructions.
2. Two site URLs and two high ranking phrases per site as a reference, and a reference name, phone and email of your client so that we can affirm you did the SEO for that site
3. The amount of time you need from bid acceptance to expected first day of high rankings on each engine
Deliverables: See Deliverables Box
**1. $x U.S., per day, per top 5 ranking, per phrase
2. Max payment per day: $x * 3 [phrases in top 5] * 2 [engines] * 30 [days]
For example, if $x is $0.40 then;
0.40 [per phrase in top 5] * 3 [phrases] * 2 [engines] * 30 [days] = $72/30 days
1. Top 5 organic ranking on Google for 3 phrases each day
2. Top 5 organic ranking on Yahoo for 3 phrases each day
3. A daily snapshot of the results for each engine (jpg) (this requirement can be eased after the first month)
4. Methods used to achieve results must be completely transparent and documented. We are interested in a long term relationship and will be happy to continue to pay for high rankings, but we have to know what's happening on our site
5. Daily output from an SEO tool showing top 5 ranking on each engine in HTML or CSV format ([url removed, login to view], [[url removed, login to view]] or the like)
**And rentacoder deliverables:**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003
To be considered over other bidders:
your ability to fulfill the deliverables
your ability to follow directions
an excellent command of American English
Upon success and a good working relationship, we will provide a private auction for 5 more months of service at the terms agreed to for the first month. Upon that success we will continue in 6 month intervals.
We are looking for a permanent contract arrangement for this task for other sites, as the work arises.