I the owner and lead programmer of a small, but rapidly growing IT Solutions firm. I am looking for a LONG TERM partner with the following qualities:
1. EXPERIENCE! MUST HAVE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN PROGRAMMING AND ABLE TO ACCEPT A VERY DIVERSE SET OF PROJECTS.
2. COMMITTMENT! YOU MUST BE DEDICATED TO THIS POSITION, ABLE TO MEET DEADLINES AND PERFORM THE HIGHEST QUALITY WORK! ALL WORK WILL BE TESTED BEFORE FINAL PAYMENT IS MADE!
3. COMMUNICATION! YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO A MESSENGER AND BE AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS. YOU MUST ALSO PROVIDE DAILY PROGRESS REPORTS OF ASSIGNED PROJECTS.
4. OWNERSHIP! ALL WORK YOU PERFORM IS CONSIDERED WORK FOR HIRE UNDER THE US COPYRIGHT LAWS.
5. INDIVIDUALS ONLY! COMPANIES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED! DO NOT BID AS AN INDIVIDUAL IF YOU ARE INDEED PART OF A COMPANY! Too many have tried that before...
All of this is in CAPS because it is REQUIRED! Here is how the payment will work. In the beginning you will be paid upon completion of the assigned project, after I have tested it. After we have done a few projects together and you have demonstrated the above I am open to exploring other arrangements. This is NOT OPEN FOR discussion until AFTER we have done a few projects.
I am truly not this harsh in real life, however I am quite tired of posting projects and bidders trying to change the terms. Don't bid if you don't agree to the terms! This has the potential to be a constant flow of work and income, but you must be committed! Pleae disregard the budget- each project is assessed individually.
When you respond please provide the following:
Experience- What languages? For how long? What is your best, your worst? What type of projects have you done the most? Samples and references are a HUGE plus for consideration.
What are your goals for this position?
If you are not located in the US, where are you and how would you handle the time difference for communication purposes?
If you have what it takes, let me know! We have a lot of work to do!