I'm trying to help my nephew with his website. I need his contact form written in PHP.
You can see the contact form at this link: [url removed, login to view]
(The old form was coded with ASP, but I need it in PHP.)
1. The form should be a stand-along document that I can include using an iframe tag.
Note: Phone number isn't mandatory. If a number is entered, it must be validated as a standard US telephone number. But a null telephone number is also valid.
3. The new form should NOT use reCAPTCHA. Instead I want it replaced with a review, like that used on this form: [url removed, login to view]
4. The SUBMIT button at the bottom should be replaced by a REVIEW button.
5. The Review button should bring up a Review page that shows the user the data they've entered.
6. The Review page should have a SUBMIT button and an EDIT button.
7. The edit button should take them back to the form (with their data intact). The SUBMIT button should email the data from the form to the website owner. Since I don't yet know what email address he wants to use for this form, use a placeholder address like "somebody@[url removed, login to view]"
If you have questions or suggestions, please ask.