High End Professional Vehicle Classified Site
- Our clients welcome creativity, but the perfection of the site should be based on the performance of the features rather than the aesthetics.
- May use a template available on the market, but should be modifiable depending upon season.
- Site should be free to access just the vehicle data for users looking to buy, should allow them to see the seller contact details once the visitor registers and email and phone number is collected.
- Site is aimed to be free to post ads to registered users for the initial launch period of 3 to 6 months. After that users looking to post ads should type an 8 digit code that will be provided through a different system.
- Site should include front end and back end for updating listing format.
- Listing should have several ad search options by ticket number, vendor type (individual, lot, etc), by vehicle type, brand, price range, X years old etc.
- Registered should be verified by completing registration by email key.
- Registered users should have the ability to bookmark their selected ads, compare them and keep an automated email of the keywords on model, vehicle type and price range.
- Once the site is to be fee based, user should be able to post his ad by adding an 8 digit code per each vehicle. Ads should be automatically deleted after 14 natural days, 4 days before deletion, user should receive an email reminding him to renew by adding another 8 digit code otherwise his ad should be automatically saved on his "My ads".
- Fee based users should be able to post as many ads as desired.
- All the categories should be easily updated to include: new brands, new models, years, vehicle type, vendor types, transmission type, cylinders, doors, imported, payment options, etc.
- User should be able to upload upto ten 640x480 pictures of the vehicle limited to an X amount of bytes per file, ad and pictures should be deleted after 60 days on file.
- User should be able to edit his ads to upload new pictures, modify text or delete it.
- The system should generate a serial number for each of the ads with a compound of the username-serial number (example: hecart-34) this may allow the seller provide this number to potential buyers and have them use a search ad feature at the front page and go directly to the desired ad.
- Once an ad is submitted user should receive a confirmation email and an additional email with the ad information and a direct link to his ad for him to forward it, if users email available.
- Site should have the feature to automatically backup uploaded data and ads.
- Ads should have the "Tell a friend" feature.
- Site should have a banner management feature for sponsors on top, bottom and several other locations.
- Selected listing should be downloadable and on a printing format for registered users.
- Other features will be appointed during the process which will not exceed in complexity what has been mentioned.
Bidders are welcome to show proof of past projects.
Depending upon the results in project management and end results of this site, our customers would consider extending the programmers contract to start the additional similar sites they have in mind.