We have a windows server, with a web application or DLL that allows a user to select music on their hard drive, and submit this music to the DLL, which then passes it to another DLL that processes the music. The user then receives a notification email, telling them to download their music and giving them a link to do so. We call this the MindMix system.
The languages required are C#, ASP, php and java. Knowledge of the open source x-cart system will also be very beneficial.
This DLL is developed and requires 2 additions.
MINDMIX ADMINISTRATION PANEL
- Use the php code we currently use in our x-cart, to give us the same admin to manage the completed download, which are spit out by our DLL.
Integrating an admin into the Mind Mix system, that allows our administrators to manage the downloads, using the download expander code. We need to be able to encode download keys, renew download keys, and delete completed MindMix downloads as needed. A special download page, that is driven by the admin, holds the encrypted download link and is accessed by the client, is central to the admin.
If you cannot use the php code, please develop a similar admin system with the same functions.
We also need to be able to manage certain elements, like questions that are presented as the user goes through the interface. This will be a very simple element and better described in full later.
The programmer/programming team needs to meet these requirements:
- Ready to work on this full time with a two week completion time.
- ASP.net programming (in C# preferably, I hate Visual Basic).
- Needs to know JAVA
- Need to be very familiar with C#, since that is what I work in and what any examples I provide will be in.
- Should know PHP and shopping cart systems.
- Advanced networking and server load management
- Interfacing with Win32 DLLs (all sound processing is done in C++ DLLs for speed and security reasons, called using Interop through C#)
- Should be experienced with uploading files in an HTTP interface, queuing requests, etc.
- As a side note, the resulting web application needs to be able to work without the client computer having .NET installed.
More details are available once these initial qualifications are met.
We would like someone with excellent communication skills, who can begin this project right away and work full time, at least 8 hours each day. We always pay our valued service providers in full upon project completion. We take completion dates and mile stone schedules very seriously, so please be prepared to meet expectations in this area.
We are looking to have this project completed 2 weeks from the initiation date, but this can be negotiated.
*****WE ARE VERY SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO DEADLINES, AND WE NEED SOME ONE THAT IS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE DAILY*****
I make myself available virtually all day, so all questions and requests will be handled with priority.
For each day that you are late, a 10% deduction in your project fee will take place.
A successful project will allow us to work with the provider on a continuing basis. Thanks for your time-- I look forward to working with more highly skilled programmers.