- Online Registration Form
- Forget Password
- Member Login Page
- Member admin page
- Admin can add/delete/edit members.
- Admin can approve/reject membership applications
- Member can edit profile / contact information.
2) Documents Upload / Download Section
- After log in, members can upload zip files limit to 10Mb per file.
- Member can input the description or work requested for each file uploaded.
- Admin will receive email after member uploads a file.
- Admin will login to administration section and can download file.
- Admin can then reupload the file for this member to view.
- Once admin reupload, member receive an email, informing him of it.
- Member can then download the file which admin has uploaded.
3) Job Status Section
- Here, member can only view updates of all their jobs. They cant create, edit or delete any jobs. They can only view.
- Admin can select member, and create a new job for that member. Admin will enter job title, job description, and job status.
- At any point in time, admin can edit the job status. Everytime job status is edited, an email automatically gets sent to client/member.
- Member will then login,and view updated status of the job.
4) Member (generic) 2 to 3 pages. This is a members only section for informative purposes, where they can view some information.
This section’s information will be editable by admin.
5) Support Page. Basically this is a support section where members can create support requests, and admin will be able to view / reply to these queries. These will be stored for members to view at any point in time. Email notifications will be issued to admin when clients post a support request, and likewise, clients will be noted when admin replies to their support requests. On top of replying to this queries, admin can also forward these queries to: Legal, Accounting, ISO, Biz Dev, Secretarial Services. These will be separate logins.
Which means, there will be 6 user accounts for the support page inclusive of admin. When admin forwards a query to a respective user, that user will be notified by email. When he replies to it, client will be informed
Hello Sir, I have 4+ years of exp. in web development I can do this job as per your requirement. Please check PMB for list of past work I have done. Waiting for your reply Thanks Sakshi
Bu iş için 67 freelancer ortalamada $772 teklif veriyor
Dear sir, we are eager to show you our samples,pls get in touch,thanx
Hi,We done That kind of Projects. Just come On PM for further Disscusion. Kind Regards,
I would be able to help you with this [login to view URL] me know via PMB when you need to start [login to view URL] Marius.
Hi, We are pleased to place our bid for your requirement. I would request you to kindly look in to PMB to get more details on us. Thanks and regards Surajit Mitra
Hi, Thanx for your opportunity, let me complete the project quickly and professional! plz check PMB for demo regards
Sure can do with ease. Have built similar membership based systems quite a few times.
Dear Sir/ Madam, We are an IT-company specializing in web technologies and programming. We have studied your request and will be delighted to give you our professional support. Our team will do their best to devel Daha Fazla
we can do this in ASP/.NET, SEE PMB FOR MORE DETAILS, Visit our website [login to view URL] for our design quality, portfolio and client reviews.
Hello, I am ready to do the job. kindly view PM for more details rajneesh