Website will have shopping cart, ftp, customer management, order management, customer messaging, and other integrations as noted below.
READ THOROUGHLY BEFORE BIDDING…COPY AND PASTE BIDS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED. BIDDER MUST HAVE POSITIVE FEEDBACK.
Site will have multiple sides during development and all products, design of products, prduct template (already available online but must be included) and integration must be included.
• Top menu should have the following items as well as ability to add others for future categories:
o Print Services
o Trade Show Products
o Promotional Products
o Design Services (web design, sites, graphic design)
o About Us
• Ability To Create Unlimited Products after initial design for new products
• Ability To Create Unlimited Categories/sub-categories
• Ability To Create Custom product attributes to manage various specifications that differ on product basis (For. Eg for Business Card & Brochure the specifications can be different)
• Dynamic pricing based upon product attributes
• Multicurrency Support
• Multilingual Support
• Manage Product Dimension Units
• Export/Import Product List
• Gift Cards
• Stock Management
• Multi Image support
• Product Cross-Selling
• Dashboard with Total Orders, Incomplete Orders, Best selling products & Popular searches
• Ability To create orders or custom quotes for customers from Admin side
• Order / Sales Reports
• Order Status
• Receive Uploaded files with every order
• Send message to customer along with Proof (Email and through website)
• Payment Status
• Shipping Status
• SSL Support
• Log data
• User Role management for Admin access
• Tax management
• Run email campaigns
• Discounts (Fixed + Percentage)
• Coupons (With Status report, validity etc)
• Display Related Products in Front End
• Product rating by users (Enable/Disable from Admin)
• Search Engine Friendly URLs
• Manage SEO Meta Tags, Keywords
• Recently Viewed Items
• Currently support UPS + Fedex
• Calculate shipping price
• Free shipping options
• [url removed, login to view] + Paypal integration
• Credit Card payment support
Front End features
• Shopping cart
• Wish List
• User registration (With or without Admin authentication)
o User account verification (upon registration will send email to verify account with link)
o Non verified account only active for 10 days, no ability to use discounts, coupons, etc
• Customer Account
o My Address
o My Orders
o My Proofs
 Will allow customer to accept proof or request for revision
o My messages (sent by admin)
o Reset Password
• Billing + Shipping Address
• Quick Checkout option for users
• Store Credit Card for future purchases
• Upload Files along with Order (Images/Document/Zip)
• Template Gallery
• Ability To Create Customer Specific subdomain for purchasing by large companies (will have their own templates, approved designs, etc)
• CMS to manage Detailed Product description
• Content Pages managed by Content Management System
• Instant Price Quote module
o Ability to create price quote and send via email, custom quote will also be viewable on their customer interface for ordering / upload.
• For the print services we have an internal order site (domain to be provided upon awarding of bid) however we only want to use that for specific customers and those currently using it, all new customers should be able to see all products listed from this site in a shopping cart format, be able to choose the appropriate options (paper, sizes, finish, quantity) and have the pricing automatically update as it does currently on the internal site.
• For the trade show products section of the new site we want a complete clone of [url removed, login to view] for all services, products, templates, shopping cart, FTP, pages, images, etc.) design, update, etc.
• Will need to create copy for all pages as well as integration, in addition to creating "package" offerings / graphic for printing side similar to what is on [url removed, login to view] .
• Additionally we will be offering all services the same as [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] so all items listed on their sites not previously mentioned should be included (including all options, settings, and other pieces)
• Site must have customer interface similar to [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], and user/customer must be able to do all items as outlined above.
• I would suggest registering for an account with [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] so you can see how the back end for the user should work.
• FINALLY ALL WORK MUST INCLUDE ALL DATA ENTRY, PRODUCT ENTRY, TEMPLATE INTEGRATION (FOR PRINTING AND TRADE SHOW PRODUCTS), AND SEO NECESSARY TO PROMOTE SITE PROPERLY. Make sure you are familiar with how the templates for the product and product attributes change or may change with selections by user.
Here is an example of how the trade show items would work for the same process, [url removed, login to view]
Here is another example of the printing side [url removed, login to view] look at the right side where it says instant price quote.
Company chosen must be able to start immediately, communication is required daily/every other day of status, programming must be able to be updated by customer, payment made upon completion. Chosen programmer will also be sole provider for future projects sold through website of new website design. Design must be editable by our staff for pricing changes, updates, new products, etc.
• TO BID ON PROJECT YOU MUST SUBMIT MESSAGE THROUGH PMB AND FIRST LINE MUST READ “SMS I UNDERSTAND” OR YOUR BID WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DECLINED. DO NOT BID OVER THE PROJECT BUDGET OR THE BID WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REJECTED.
• PAYMENT TERMS WILL BE AS FOLLOWS
15% after HTML layout and design Database design
20% Upon Admin Panel / Product / Product Attributes demo
20% Demo with FULL front and back end integration for all customer services, messaging, shipping, etc.
30% Final source code delivery / installation on client webserver and verification of functionality.