We require sound-fx's and music for a new game we are working on called Crazy Shapes, the game is a puzzle game
where the user has to drop shapes into the correct holes.
successful bidder will receive game to allow them to get the sound-fx's right first time.
When bidding please supply sample of the quality we can expect for this game.
Music we require:
1. Title Page (loopable, very catchy tune)
2. Main Game (loopable and we will be changing tempo as the game progresses to give impression to the player that they should PANIC)
3. Game Over (short jingle which should last max 5 seconds)
Sound Effects we require for game:
1. Conveyor Belt with noise of Motor (loopable)
2. Shape crashing on to conveyor belt
3. Shape exploding on conveyor belt (played straight after #7)
4. Score counting up (but not an annoying sound as will happen quite often)
5. tube (pipe) moving down to go with shaking camera effect
6. conveyor belt vanish/reappear (for when the conveyor belt fades out and fades back in with new shapes at end of each round)
7. a simple sound effect to be played when user presses the PAUSE game button
8. shape falling into correct hole (as each shape falls into correct hole it should make a very simple sound)
Speech Effects we require for game (in japanese cutesy voice):
1. Player 1
2. Player 2
3. Get Ready
5. Next Round
8. Game Over
Sound Effects we require for menu:
1. nice sound when user clicks an option
2. start game, like traditional arcade game jingles (see Sega games)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
sound effects must be supplied in .wav format and music is to be supplied in either .mp3 format (we may accept other formats if agreed before acceptance of bid)