Application to work on Desktop. Written using Adobe AIR. so it must run on Mac and PC platforms. Flex seems to be a good choice to develop the application. It should have functions of search, sort and create charts. This application will run on the users local machine. Not from the web or server base.
This is the kind of looks and feel we are looking for. We are looking for an application very similar to this.
[url removed, login to view]
* Import Data via interface (data is stored on local HD in TXT, XLS, etc...)
* User able to enter / add/ delete / modify any data fields.
* display only fields specified by user ( drop menu, check list )
* Some of the fields have numbers thus, sum, average and count is used on some fields.
* User can add custom fields to database.
- 6 specified fields (numbers, dates,$$$, Names, etc....) 3 or 4 more if user chooses to add more. Total of 10 if user wants extra fields.
* Able to displace small jpgs in one of the fields (resizable thumbnails)
* Create charts
* Registration required ( only online function )
* User/password protected
How It Works;
User has 2 folders. Folder 1 has images (jpegs), Folder 2 has the data file. The application imports both folders and present the information like a datasheet. The images are followed by the data. Then user can sort the information as he/she likes using the application. See sample application GUI images for better idea.
Please check the [url removed, login to view] file. You will fine jpegs, sample data and GUI samples.
Thank you for you time looking at this project. Just remember this is an application to run in multiple platforms. OS X and PC. Light and simple, it's why we are looking at Flex it has a lot of these functions already built in.
We can do it for you. Thank you. Best regards, Sphuron Tech