Our Company needs a program to track players and game servers.
This needs to have several flavors:
• The first needs to be open for those that do not want to pay for this, it must have limited abilities and have our logos and ads in bedded into the program, we need to limit major functions, and we can work that out later.
• This one is a service that lets the website owner place a link to our site [url removed, login to view] and gives a few more functions than the free version.
• This one is a pay service and it gives more functions than the previous one.
• This one can have all functions available as a full pay service.
The stats must have as much information as we can get off the server; here are a few of what can be done:
• Server name
• Max players
• Game server operation mode
• Game server IP address
• Game server port
• Port for Gamespy (via Internet)
• A time limit for each round
• A score limit for each round
• The number of times to play on the same map
• Punk buster anti-cheat system
• If a Password is required
• RCON port
• Must have a map picture
• A join button, when clicked opens that game and the player is put in that server
• dedicated server
• Team score
• Player scores
• Friendly fire
• Server Host name
• Game name
• Respawn time
• Voting allowed
• Max rate
• Team switching
Included in this will be a signature file that lets customers post there signature with the server info in it. Look here bf2sig .com
There may be more that we can retrieve from the server, we will also work on that with the bid winner.
You must keep in contact with us. Payment will be made when this is complete.
This can all be done from our site using whatever database is best, mysql, Portuguese and so on. We will provide a test server for your use; we just need to know what you need.
To see what we want look at these sites here:
Server spy .net
This looks like a lot of work, but it is very easy for anyone that is a good programmer.
Once you have won this project, we must keep in contact with you, we use ventrilo servers to talk, if you do not speak English that is ok, we will still keep in touch via email, but we need to see progress or we will terminate the project all together. We reserve the right to terminate.