Position Type:Full-Time Web Application Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
Salary: $40,000 to $55,000 / year
Experience Required: 3-5 Years Experience
- Advanced PHP coder (3-5 years experience)
- Advanced skills using MySQL (3-5 years experience)
- Strong programming skills working in a UNIX environment
- Excellent skills creating a wide range of web based applications
- Innovative in creating effective application solutions to complex challenges
- Strong XML, HTML DTHTML, CSS, Java Script skills
- Excellent database schema and project planning skills
- Experience integrating security into applications
- Develop web applications under strict deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with administrative and design team.
- Must have experience analyzing new projects and provide time estimates
- Knowledge with all aspects of web site production and server setup
Preferred additional skills (not required):
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Flash MX and Flash Studio MX
- Flash Communication Server
- Director Lingo
- Good working knowledge of video and audio editing
Applicant must have excellent communication skills, be trust worthy, intelligent and self-motivated.
We are an established company working with a wide variety of industries and projects. We are a full service web solutions and multimedia company. We are a great company to work for and offer flexibility and unique opportunities for growth. Please send resume and cover letter including salary requirements and URL's of sample of your work and a brief description of your participation. We have offices in Pittsburgh and San Diego. Providing the applicant can demonstrate a strong work ethic a home based position will be considered.
NOTE: Position only available to U.S. Citizen. Candidates in California encouraged to apply. Recruiters, Consulting or offshore companies please do NOT reply to this ad. Please no phone calls and do not repost this job on other sites without our consent.
please send cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to:
programmingprojects on [url removed, login to view]