I want an application which makes use of windows mouse hooks (global) for UI automation for integration of two different products.
I have two addins installed in my Outlook 2003, both have their specific functionality, I would like to integrate the functionality of both... here is the senerio
1) There is a button "abc" on toolbar "A" in outlook mail composing window
2) and there is a button "xyz" on toolbar "X" in the same mail composing window
3) on click of button "abc", I would like to generate click of button "xyz" first
4) and then resume back to the process of button "abc"
The application should either be in VC++ or C# (.Net 1.1)
Also one thing to note is, there may be multiple mail composing windows open but we got to work on the active one only which initiated the click event.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).