app means the bidded project
1) user visit site 'A'.
2) A program in site 'A' will detect;
if the app is installed then;
check version of installation;
if older then the current app then;
reinstall the app onto users browser;
install app onto user's browser;
3) user type a domain name in the browser
4) the app will check if the domain name contains specific text
if domain name contains specific text
go to site B with the domain name
I will forward the specific text if job confirm.
5) At site B, check the domain name sent for common phrases like home, realtor, travel etc. then go to specific url.
6) there is an admin area for site B to increase the phrases
**Will (2) and (5) cause excessive delay? Especially for (5) becos the list of phrases to be checked on will be long. Is there a better way to do this?
a) As in all projects, expect changes. When this happen, schedule will be extended base on prior agreement.
b) All the sites are in php.
c) The app is to work preferably on all platforms.
d) Hence, the app is to be written in a language recommended by the coder.
e) let me know the cost, ur thoughts how best to go about this and timeline in your reply.
f) I reserve the right to change or detail further the requirement when I see fit.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP and recommended language