Build a Windows based application that simulates a basic checkbook organizer that meets the following requirements:
1. Windows based application
2. Allow user to enter starting balance
3. Allow user to enter a series of Transactions
a. Transaction is defined as a Debit (withdrawal) or a Credit (deposit)
Example 1 – Amount: $ 1,234.50 Type: Debit
Example 2 – Amount: $ 50.00 Type: Credit
b. Validation of input must be provided (do not allow for non-numeric input or negative input)
c. Create a separate class that can be used to define a transaction. This class will be expanded in following assignments, so be flexible in its design. This class should contain properties that define the Type (Debit or Credit) and Amount. You may also include methods in the class for the various calculations.
4. Running account balance as transactions are applied must be maintained
Example – Current Balance: $ 1,200.76
5. Running total of Credits and Debits must be maintained
Example – Total Debits: $ 2,301.34 Total Credits: $ 1,509.97
6. Navigation must be provided
a. Clear All Total & Start Over.
b. Exit Application.
c. Add New Transaction.
Provide detailed comments in the code explaining the process and methodology that you use.
Attached is a example of the interface. Code should to for an interface like this one.