Experienced Application Programmer – C#, C++
Our company is looking for a programmer with experience creating interactive applications to support our programmers on our current project. This position will include both coding and consulting. Applicant may work remotely, but must be available for consultation by phone or email during business hours eastern time. Applicant must have good communication skills and be able to work within a team environment.
Required Programming Language Proficiency
• C# 2010 and .NET 4.0 framework ( for client Application )
• C++ for unmanaged components including Volume Shadow Copy Library
• Experience using the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate between a service and client application running on a windows system.
• Experience using or working with Volume Shadow Copy. The service uses a third-party library (AlphaVSS) which is written in unmanaged C++ code and maintained separately.
• Experience with idle processor allocation to minimize performance issues.
• Experience with Windows shell extensions, including context-menu commands and icon overlays.
• Experience modifying or extending existing windows controls to allow additional behaviors and features.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have the necessary experience.