This is a project for those who are familiar with open source ffMpeg library.
I need some sample code which decode a video file. I believe you can take the code out from ffPlay for that. However, I don't want to build ffPlay because I want it to be on Windows.
The purpose of this sample is for me to know how to get RAW video and RAW audio using ffMpeg.
1. It has to be a VC6 project.
2. It should be a sample MFC dialog project.
3. There should be a button to browse for the video file.
4. Once a video file is selected, it should decode the video and audio. The video should be displayed on the window. The audio should be saved to a PCM WAV file.
5. Please do not let ffMpeg to do the displaying and saving. This sample code much get raw video and audio from ffMpeg before the displaying and saving.
6. The speed does not matter. All I care is that raw video is displayed and audio is saved.
7. Please also display the information about the file - format, video resolution, frame rate, audio sample rate, channel, bit/sample.
8. It must clean up the memory! I will check the program in Task Manager and it should free all the memory it allocated.
9. You can use GDI to display the video.
Of course, I assume that you are familiar with ffMpeg, and you have build [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to use with this project.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP.