2. Individual Assignment: Guessing Game Program, Part One
• Write a console-based procedural C++ program that generates a random number and prompts the user to guess it.
• Allow the user to guess the number until they find one that matches. Each time the user guesses, tell the user if the guess matches. If the guess does not match, tell the user if the guess was too high or too low.
• Use an integer to store the random number obtained from a built-in function, another integer to store the guess, and a constant for the maximum random number the computer can choose.
• Include the proper header and make sure you properly comment your program. Also, make sure you use proper coding conventions.
215 801 3028