Had been working with a developer to finalize an app. Need a new developer.
App is a catalog of swatches of fabrics.
Issues that need to be fixed:
1. Buttons for an alphabetical/numerical sort are not working. They had been working in a previous build, but are no longer working.
2. In landscape view, when the viewport is refreshed, these buttons overlap another button and need to stay where they are.
3. When you select a swatch, a window pops up with the name of the swatch, a number for it, and a button to make the swatch fullsized. The button to make the swatch fullsized is squished into a rectangle, it needs to be a square.
4. When you click the magnifying glass button the screen flips to show the swatch full screen. The current iteration has the swatch filling the screen, it needs to be a square, not a rectangle. Pinch/Zoom allows you to zoom in and out of the swatch.
5. There is a multiselect feature to the app. You can select up to 4 swatches to compare. When you select them, the swatches should show in a quadrant (if there are 4 selected, its a quarter of the screen, if 3, then a third, if 2 then half..)they should be a square in the middle of their respective quadrant.
6. In simulator, all swatches show up, in the device, 2 swatches do not. I assume this is a naming issue.
Video showing issues is available on request.
Not interested in project managers, i need a programmer. Communication, attention to details and performing in a timely fashion are of the utmost importance to me.