The following information about a student is held in a record:
The **Student number** field is unique i.e. no two students can have the same student number.
Implement a **B-tree** that can store this information.
Enter information for **N** number of students whose **Student numbers** are of type **int**. Display the resulting B-tree after every addition/modification.
1. • Good documentation, i.e., comments within the program and adhering to the Coding Standard, javadoc comments etc.
2. • Correctness of program.
3. • Correct usage of control structures such as case statements, while, if-else, and. parameter passing mechanism via reference and value.
4. • Modularly structured program, e.g. use of your own packages etc.
5. • Relevant error checks performed, using your own Exceptions etc.
6. • A well-presented program and results.
7. • A test plan/data provided (this could be in the form of a graphical depiction of the tree at every stage using applets/swings etc.)
8. • The data structure used to hold the process identities together giving reasons and advantages for the choice of data structure used.
9. • Explain program limitations and why they couldn’t be resolved.
The project should be working fine on Linux, Unix and Windows