Firewall type software that logs all HTTP and HTTPS traffic, it must log the visited url to a file and the executable making the request and the request time. The detail to be logged would be down to the page level requested e.g.
[url removed, login to view] : [[url removed, login to view]] 04:37:00 01-MAR-2005
On the first HTTP access a popup message box should appear asking for conformation if such access should be allowed, if connformation is not given then all outgoing http & https traffic should be blocked.
Once installed it should run every time the computer is turned on and should be shown as running via a system tray icon.
The solution MUST be written in C/C++ using Visual Studio 2002, 2003 or 2005.
Two versions are required:
1) for NT4.0, 2000 and XP that runs as a service.
2) for 95, 98, 98SE & ME that does not run as a service.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. The install package should be a single self extracting file, the installer should detect the operating system and install the appropiate execuatable as described in the description.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 98 & 98SE & ME
Windows NT 4.0