I am in need of a coder for a waiting list application. It will automate the process of registering for a college class by performing the following actions:
1. Gather the user's info (user-name, password, desired class, and waiting list position) on a form.
2. Take the info from the form and use it to check a university website ("Website1") to see if the class has open seats.
3. If the class is open, use the form info to login to a registration website ("Website2") and register the student for the class.
4. If the class is closed, check "Website1" at specified "time intervals" until a seat opens, then complete Step 3.
5. Generate a message alerting when the student is registered
The website needs to allow for an administrator to customize, monitor, and control the process. This would include changing user info, adjusting subsequent waiting list positions to reflect additions/subtractions made to a higher position, changing Step 4 "time intervals", and producing reports for desired current and past users.
Please submit a summary of your qualifications and previous work samples.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $971 for this job
Hi.. I m an experienced java web developer. I can do your work. I will do the best for you. I have issues to discuss with you. Lets discuss. Waiting for your response.
Hi, We are a company with a team of 10 developers working in Web design, development, SEO, CMS etc. Please check our portfolio on [url removed, login to view] Thanks