Hello, I need a browser toolbar created for FireFox.
It will also need to use a library you create (that uses C++ NAPI) because it needs to handle the following events:
url changed (eg: link clicked, form submitted, new url typed into location bar), 404 pages
When the toolbar is installed it nedds to set a unique id for that installation in the registry.
When the user changes url (eg: clicks on a link or submits a form, or types a new url into the location bar) a background thread should contact my server as follows:
My server will return:
If a 404 (page not found) is detected then my own domain should be displayed:
[url removed, login to view]
The toolbar should be able to display:
1. Optional: Clickable logo
2. buttons with or without text & images (different image for mouse hover) & tooltips
- clicking on a button should open a specific url
3. Drop-down list (Combobox), with or without text & images (different image for mouse hover) & tooltips
- each item should optionally have an icon in addition to text and tooltip
4. HTML (and I can put links, flash or whatever into the HTML)
5. Installer to install the toolbar quietly without user input.
You must first PM me the word 'understood' before you bid so I know you understand English.
You must also provide accurate estimate on the time needed INCLUDING BUG FIXING.
You must work on this project full time for the duration of this project.
You must send me daily code drops so I know you are actually working on this project full time.
Payment via Escrow only when everything is working as described in this project description and delivery on time.
I have many projects to do so if you do a good job I'll have plenty more work for you.
Looking forward to working with a good communicative programmer.