The goal is to realize a very simple signal processing software. It shouldn't take more than a few hours.
The program will take an input signal, apply a Butterworth filter, and save the output.
I will provide :
- the function to calculate the Butterworth factors,
- a program to generate noisy test signals
The program will allow the user to :
– specify the name of the file to be read
– specify the name of the file for the output signal
– specify the name of the file where the filter characteristics will be stored
– specify filter's characteristics : filter type (low pass, high pass, band pass, band stop), cut off frequency(ies), filter order
– view the input with Gnuplot
– apply the filter and store the result
– view the output with Gnuplot
- save graphs in eps format
- continue running the program unless the user chooses to quit
- signals will be stored in files in 2 columns : time, value, with the sampling period on first line
the program must run with smoothly with Linux. I want the sources, with a makefile. It will use memory allocation, custom data structures, and will be as short as possible.
Functions will be grouped by type (initialization, allocation,...) in separate files
Text-base interface is fine.
This should be a fairly easy gig for an experienced programmer. The only difficulty is the delay : I need it for the 04/08 (8th of april), 17h00 GMT. If you can't do it for this time, please do not bid.