The idea is for a user to **capture a line graph from the screen** in numerical form. It is given that a rectangle selected by the user will contain a line graph which goes from left to right. The program should use little screen real-estate. The small gui should contain:
1. Display of the program name "Capture" and the current file name in the program [url removed, login to view] "Capture - [url removed, login to view]".
2. A color selector button to select a color with eye dropper icon displayed. Click on the button and the mouse cursor becomes an eye dropper to pick up some pixel color from the screen.
3. A color patch shows the color chosen.
4. A button to activate rectangle selection mode. (It should have some selection icon displayed)
5. Text fields for two floating point numbers that represent values to which the top and bottom of the rectangle will be scaled. (defaulting to 0 and 100.0 after install but could be up to six digits)
6. The ability to save the results described below using a "save" menu item and a "save as" menu item and standard dialog. Shortcut CTRL-S to save and accelerator keys should work. Default suffix for the file should be .txt.
7. A menu item to select "Stay-on-Top" mode for the window so it optionally stays above other programs.
**See attached file for complete details.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
win95, win98, NT, win2000, winXP