**I want to capture information from a live internet program called partypoker at partypoker.com. In order to collect this data, the program would need capture the text feed from this program and parse player name, position, card values dealt, status (are they in the game or not), bet amounts, and the event for each player (if they are calling, folding, raising etc.).
So, what I want is fast program that will determine when the screen has been updated by the client program and to update the display screen you are going to program that will show the parsed information related to the player's name (as well as dealer). I want you to then calculate and display the current player's (me) win percentage against the standard poker hand winning precedence as each card is dealt.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
4) **Test code!** I need simple test code that will display the data your program collects as the client program updates. (may be a tempory debug screen until we finish project)
5) Graphical user interface that will display: all data specified.
**_Here's the specific data I need:_
**1. The values of all the cards on the board (the five cards in the middle) in the order that they appear.
2. The value of the cards in the current player's hand (the two cards next to the current player) and the seat location of that player.
3. The location of the dealer button, which is the small red object with a D on it.
4. The state of each player (in the hand or folded)
5. The number of bets placed and which players made those bets.
6. The betting options avaliable (the yellow buttons below the table.
The code must run concurrently with the current [url removed, login to view] client program.
The code needs to be in either C or C++ or Visual Basic and must run on Windows 95, 98, 2000, and XP.
Preferably in Visual Basic