This application should capture video from selected video device, write to hard drive, and playback in a loop. This is for video feedback on sports motions. The point of the application is to allow the user to practice a sports motion repetitively, with video feedback after each time they practice the motion.
The application should at least run on Windows, but OS independent solution in either C+, Java, or Adobe Air would be best.
1. Allow user to set video device
2. Allow user to preview video before starting (show what is currently being captured by the camera)
3. Loop capture, playback N times, where N is the number of times the user wants to practice a particular motion
a) ALERT - give alert indicating to the user that they need to do the motion
b) CAPTURE - capture the motion for a duration of X, where X is the milliseconds the capture needs to be recorded
c) PAUSE 1 - pause P1 milliseconds, where P is the value the user sets for pause period between CAPTURE and PLAY
d) PLAY - play back the captured motion in step b)CAPTURE
e) PAUSE 2 - pause P2 milliseconds, where P2 is the value the user sets for pause period between d) PLAY and a) ALERT
a) through e) loops continuously N times.
4. The user should get a beginning and ending scrub bar they can use to set the interval in the capture stream that should be the BEGINNING and ENDING point for the d) PLAY playback interval.
5. The user should be able to set playback speed for d) PLAY, with at least 5 levels of slow motion playback. Slow motion playback speed setting should be available in the UI.
6. In addition, the video app window should be resizable, and also available in full screen mode.
7. There should be a basic settings dialog where the user sets the video device, quality, etc.
8. The user should be able to set the N loop interval count in the UI.
The budget for this is up to $800. Deliverables should be full source code, compile instructions. No third party components should be used unless agreed.
Wireframes will be given to selected programmer.
In your bid, please clearly indicate what technology you will use (C+, Java, etc)