Looking for someone to complete / redo GroupGATOR 3.
Our previous developer left due to personal problems, not his fault, so we need someone to take over where he left off.
The only situation is, it will have to be coded from scratch.
We expect the project will take 2-4 weeks.
The programmer we are looking for should be good at the following:
1. C, programming, we will probably do this in C#
2. MySQL, the software communicates with a database so you will need to know how to connect them both, create databases etc to work with the software.
3. API experience, we will use an advertising API in the software, this should be easy.
4. Experience with Steam and Steam communities is a major plus!
5. Must have good communication skills, I like to know how progress is going on a daily to every few days basis. We will use Google chat to communicate.
6. PHP, this may not be required actually, but if needed it would be nice if you knew this language as well.
I will provide the programmer awarded this project the mocks of ever window with detailed explanations on function as well any graphics needed for the software. I'd like the software to be exactly like the mocks. How you achieve the result will be up to you and your programming skills. Remember we want this software to function quick, use as small amounts of memory as possible etc. We want it clean and easy to update, how you achieve this again is up to your skills.
By bidding you are agreeing to the following:
1. To complete the project. No backing out or you forfeit any milestones awarded to you. We need someone to commit and deliver!
2. To do the research needed and find solutions when needed. We know this can be done, it's already been done several times, In fact GroupGATOR 3 is just about done, but the last beta we have has a few bugs and our programmer left due to personal problems. If he can do it, so should you be able to do it.
3. To support your work in the future. The person we hire will have work with us whenever they want, we expect you to be available for updates to GroupGATOR3 and other future projects.
4. Supply source code when project is complete and for any future updates. Please consider this when you bid. This project is something that will need to be easy to update and easy to upgrade, so providing the source code is something we'll need to do this in the future, if you choose to leave the project for example, we would need to hire someone else to take over and they would need the source to do this. If you are not comfortable providing source code, do not bid on this project.
We hope you will work with our budget, but we are willing to discuss costs if you feel it will cost more than the budget price. Please feel free to bid any price on this project.
We will setup milestones for payment.
My name is Quantis Mack, Since 2007, I have been using my loving talent to a variety of engagements, Accomplished personable professional with strong leadership and project management skills, I utilize outstanding co Daha Fazla