I Want this project
STUDENT GRADE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
2.0 THE OVERVIEW
You are required to develop an application to maintain student exam details for a university. The users should be able to enter, search, edit, and view personnel information of students and also enter, view, and edit exam marks of the students based on different access priority. This application will be used by the administrators, lecturers, administrative staff, and students. The main purpose of this application is to store and edit the complete personal record and examination records of each student in the university. In addition, a supporting document is needed to reflect the design of the implementation codes and the implementation details that utilises the object oriented programming concepts.
3.0 OBJECTIVES OF THIS PROJECT
- Develop the practical ability to describe, justify, and implement an object oriented system.
- Research and present a contemporary Object-oriented topic
4.0 PROJECT DESCRIPTION
• Each user of the system has its own user name and password. The users of the system and their priorities are as follows:
- Has the highest access priority which enables him/her to perform all the functionalities of the system.
- Is able to register/add new users to the system.
- Is able to add, delete, edit, search, and update all records.
- The lecturer in charge of a module has the right to enter, view, delete, and edit marks of the given module.
- Able to view and search student for module information.
- Can only view and search student details, module details, and module results.
(Cannot add, delete, or edit examination information.)
- Able to view their examinations report.
- Able to view module details.
• The administrator has the right to add/register a new student. The following details of each student are recorded (can include more details):
- Student Number
- National Identification Card Number
- Date of birth
- Modules (note: each student takes 3 modules per semester)
- Date Joined
• A student registers for 3 modules per semester. Each module is assigned to a single lecturer and the lecturer has the control over the module within the period. Every module contains 2 assessments, of which, an in-course assignment weighted at 50% and final examination weighted at 50%.
• Each staff has a unique staff number and this will be automatically generated by the system.
Classification of designation for staff is categorised as follows:
- Administrative staff
- Academic staff
The category of designation and the related department are determined by the developer of the system.
• The search for any records in the system can be done by using the following categories:
- Student Number
- NIC Number
- and other categories
• If a list of record is displayed after the search, the system should allow fine searching in order to show only one record. The system should be designed in the way that the users are able to edit the selective categories in the searched records. After the edit process is done, the user is prompted for saving purposes.
• The selection in the main menu for each login user should be determined. After each final result is displayed, the system should prompt the user whether he/she would like to continue or not.
did you do this project?!
[url removed, login to view]
Please let me know.