**Application will support two main functions**
This application must have a friendly GUI.
**1.) Check Emails:**
* Allows user to add or modify a keyword list.
* Parses a text-based file searching for any key words contained in the selected keywords list/s.
* Outputs data to a directory (if directory does not exist then it creates one. Option for either predetermined or based on name of file). Then creates a subdirectorynnamed by the date that this process is run. All emails are converted to html and placed here with the exception of emails that contain keywords. In that case a subdirectory in that directory will be created and all html files with keyword violations will be placed there. All keywords will be highlighted. The contents of the main folder are viewed through an [url removed, login to view] file with links to non-keyword html files and keyword violation html files. This allows for easy website migration.
* Note: application should be dynamic enough to allow user to parse any text-based file and output to specified location.
**2.) Check Customers:**
* Allows user to add a new list or modify an existing list.
* Allows user to select a list or lists to check against.
* Allows user to check a specified file(text based) against selected list/s.
* List is updated every time this is done. (insures that list is most current)
* List can be located either locally or on the internet (user specified)
* A report is generated detailing if any names were flagged and what list they were on. (printable and emailable)
* Data output is similar to "Check Email".
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. 2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request. 3) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
Windows 98, 2000, XP