I am not sure how big a project this is please feel free to indicate if I have estimated inappropriately
• Website and burning application
• It’s a membership website where users will pay monthly for a service
• There are 4 different payment monthly plans, each plan will allow different access to the service.
• The service will allow the end user to upload there music and then it will protect it in a way so that copies of the music will not be able to be made on any system whether it be, windows,Mac,Linux , furthermore the music should not be able to be burnt on a [url removed, login to view] state how you intend to do this encryption etc.
• Now that the music is protected the end user must be able to download it from the website onto there system.
• Now the burning application part of this system , after the user enters there username and password for the app, which once valid will connect to the site and pull down the necessary data, they will be given access to the application , this application should be the only way to replicate the music ,this application should connect to the site’s database and retrieve information such as user access level according to the monthly plan they paid for, because a user with a gold access level may be able to burn 15 CD’s a day while a user with silver access level can only burn 10 a day. Note : Different access levels will be granted to different monthly payment plans
• The application must connect and retrieve the MAC address of the machine it’s installed on as I would like each Application to only be valid to install on 2 machines. However replication rights are assigned to user accounts and not the applications.
• No other Burning software /software period should be able to make a valid copy of the music, where is is playable after the copy is made onto the new media ( The New CD)