ate a CMS website.
The selected developer/programmer must be able to create a secure website in PHP. CAPTCHA must be used on all public forms.
1. Move the current registration page and directory with MySQL database to the new website. The registration page is use to store the information collected in an online website directory. This directory has column sorting which is required. I will require the addition of 6 more fields to the database and registration form.
2. The registration page also allows access on the backend to information that only registered user that are clients will access. As a part of the registration for, I will select which registree will be granted access to this information.
3. Create the following forms for the website
a. Contact page with CAPTCHA
b. Service Order/Request Form with CAPTCHA
4. PayPal Invoicing Setup. This page will allow the registered clients to pay all invoices via PayPal using the information I will provide or install the Virtualmart Extension
5. I will need the ability to create new menu items and new pages on the website with ease.
44 freelancers are bidding on average $532 for this job
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the challenges as well as provide 30 days free after sale [url removed, login to view] forward for your kind consideration on this project.
Hello,We are Joomla expert and ready to all mentioned functionality for your [url removed, login to view] check [url removed, login to view]