We are looking for professional web developers. The project is to develop a group buying website that will function similarly to Groupon.com. Functionality and technology would need to be similar to Groupon meaning selling daily coupons/vouchers for local businesses - but only after minimum number of coupons is sold. Long term realtionshio with developer for few new requirements, smart ip requirements, Multilanguage is a plus.
Development of this project must be very fast and require developers who already have done similar group buying websites projects. (15 days)
HIGH LEVEL REQUIREMENTS:
1) Ability to post new deals with following info: deal info, end date/time, min/max order, discount
2) Categorize deals by city
3) Option to share the deal on Facebook, Twitter or per email’s list.
4) Allow customers to create accounts, sign-in, bid for deals, provide payment info
5) Facilitate customers to sign-up for e-mail alert
6) Generation of the coupon for successful bids – Real time or chosen by the admin
7) Facilitate secure payment option with direct credit card transactions and Paypal
8) Discussion board for users, forums
9) About us, Contact us, How the site works sections ...
10) User portal which can store groupons bought, payment [url removed, login to view]
11) Affiliates & referrals capabilities
12) Gift cards
Find below more detailed descriptions for this project:
ADMIN WEB CONSOLE AND RIGHTS:
- Ability to control the site through an interface, with a secure login, so that an administrator can login remotely.
- Ability to create multiple administration accounts with different rights / privileges.
- Ability to define multiple cities/platforms, so the user can switch between the cities.
- Ability to create new coupons independently for each city/platform
- Ability for an administrator to create a new ‘Deal' for the category for which they have permission.
- Ability to specify an start date / time, ending date / time, minimum purchase requirements, maximum purchase requirements, and the key terms and conditions (cost per coupon etc.)
- Ability to view all members, their contact details, and coupons purchased.
- One the side, the ability to post a ‘Bonus Deal' or ‘Side Deal'. This functionality would be hidden in the beginning.
- For each ‘Deal', a discussion page in which members can ask questions about the ‘Deal' and an administrator can login and answer questions for all members to see.
- Following fields for each coupon: ID, couponprice (that needs to be paid), original price/value of coupon, description, Pictures/collage, website, location of coupon (address), etc (see also [url removed, login to view])
- Ability to set a min/max number of units that can be sold of one coupon. If the limit is reached before the coupon runs out, the deal closes and no-one can buy it anymore.
- every coupon should have a startdate when the offer is opened to the public and an enddate, when the deal closes (incl. time)
- When a deal is over or sold out before, it is displayed on the mainpage, but users cannot buy it anymore
- Report to see through the console, all buyers and their contact details of any coupon
- Extract/export buyer information into a CSV file
- site needs to allow to select one column or two columns to display prior deals and total displayed.
- Displays only specific information to the expired deal in the prior deal view but each should be clickable to a special prior deals directory displaying the normal page but not allowing the item/offer to be purchased.
- Ability to set a minimum number of coupons that need to be sold before the ‘Deal' becomes available. If members purchase a ‘Deal' that does not reach the minimum, they are automatically sent an email stating that the ‘Deal' closed.
- Need template driven front end (customer facing)
- Ability to select certain expired ‘Deals' to show on a “Prior Deals” page.
- For each expired ‘Deal', the ability to show the client's logo, the ‘Deal' offered, the number of coupons sold, the total dollars saved.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to all members who opted in for either a site wide or specific category email, alerting them of each day's ‘Deal'.
- When a member signs up for emails to be sent to them, they should fill out their email address and select which category they would like ‘Deals' for.
- Ability to create an auto-generated HTML email, which is sent to the member post-purchase, with a link to where they can login and print out any coupons purchased.
- Ability to create an HTML email and .pdf attachment, which is sent to all buyers of a coupon, that includes the full name of the buyer and their email address. The email will be used to print it out and show to the shop owner to get the discount.
- Ability to facilitate payment options with direct credit card transactions or via PayPal or any other method that we will discuss.
- Ability to store credit card information for members so that coupons can be purchased once they are logged in.
- Ability for members to login to the site to view and print coupons purchased, credit card information, personal details (name, contact details).
- Ability to import contacts from Facebook, Hotmail, Twitter etc and other social networks to redeem prices to users. and refer contacts to our site.
- Affiliate system that credits customers accounts upon the referral of other members (once they make an initial purchase).
- The credit should only be used for the purchase of other offers i.e. cannot be withdrawn for cash.
CLIENT/BUSINESS OWNER LOGIN:
- Ability for clients to login to the site and see total coupons purchased for their specific ‘Deal'.
- Ability to check-off coupons that have already been claimed by a member.
- Ability to print a list of coupons outstanding (not yet redeemed).
- Ability to collect data for each ‘Deal': the number of members that viewed the ‘Deal'; the number of coupons sold.
- Ability to download data into a CSV file for any ‘Deal'.
- Ability to integrate the ‘Deal' each day with Facebook, Twitter and email.
- Search Engine Optimization for Google, Yahoo!, and Bing web searches.
- Ability for members to suggest deals that they would like to see.
- Basic information pages: About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, Terms & Conditions etc.
- Overall, the website should be flexible in terms of functional amendment/update.
- BLog section required
- Visual Desgin is a plus
We will provide the logos, text, and work on design (mockups) for the site, so please provide the templates on AI. or any other format to work on it.
Paymen will be 25% on the first look of the pre Beta site, 25% once the first chages are implemented, 25% when the web site will be uploaded and fully funtional, 25% on last requirements and implementations tests are probed.
Please send demo including front-end, admin console, user and demo links.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $1556 for this job
Thank you for inviting us. We are ready to do this website similar to groupon. We have created many websites similar in nature. Please check pmb for more details.
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
We are confident that we can provide you with the solution that you require. Please take a look at the PMB to know more about our offerings. Thanks. Krish Neil. CodeClouds Technologies.
Hi, if you can raise the cost according to the project scope then we would like to work on this groupon clone, Please view pmb for previous expertise and quality of work. Regards, Tarun
North America graduated and Microsoft certified professional. Visual Basic 6, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, XML, AJAX, PHP, VBScript, Java Script, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress and MySql. Please refer your PMB.