This is a very simple project for who ever that know php and can do basic file manipulation(copy files into folders, renaming and making a text file containing 3 lines of text).
project will involve:
the project consist of 4 pages:
A. first page:
the user will select some basic options:
screen size(from a drop down menu)
file upload(a gif file)
If the uploaded data is correct it will proceed with:
1. create a randomly named folder
2. breaking the gif file(one line code should be done with "mogrify -format png [url removed, login to view]")
3. rename the new png files to [url removed, login to view] naming format
4. move the files into a new folder called part0 and part1
5. create a text file called [url removed, login to view] containing the fps and screen size
6. create a text file called [url removed, login to view] containg the name and current datetime
7. use a zip command to create a zip file of normal .zip file
8. create a database entry of the file created
9. redirect to download page
B. download page:
give the user a link to download the newly created zip file
C. admin page:
an admin page that I can browse all created zip files and infos of the people that created zip files with option to delete files
I will provide partial backend code for this
D. brwose page:
a page for normal people to see a list of files that are uploaded and the preview. The preview can be the uploaded gif file. pagination is required.
If you have further questions please ask. payment will be done with escrow at the end of the project.
I would need to have some minor communication to make sure that the code is running the way that I want it to.