I have a website that was started and is currently up & running, but needs some functions completed and features completed. The site is www.strykercontractingservicesllc.com. The programmer I am looking for must be familiar with coldfusion & mysql. I will give users interested in the project login credentials if I feel they will be a good fit for this project.
1) create a more efficient way of modifying charge sets. Right now, if a charge set is modified, the changes dont update in the assighned [url removed, login to view], I have to search
all the users that have these chargesets and unassign them, then delete them, then reassign the modified charge set. we need to find a
way to easily track the assigned charges globally or update assigned charges with the changes made to them.
2) make the building number (if any) show as attached to the unit number in any forms that display the unit number, for instance
the project status forms. the format will be the building number 1st , then a period and the unit number. like this [url removed, login to view] should also happen
in the calendar.
3) make the auto responder email for a new account have the specific link to the login form for each user type, The customers are having
a hard time finding the page links when directed to the splash screen.
4) i would like to be able to edit the date of a project without canceling the project and have the customer notified of the
date change and the calendar updated.
6) Dont require notes in create new project screen.
11) Make invoice sum up all additional items & rough charge item (or unit paint). It works for the project approval but not in the complete 100% editing page.
12) Ability to change worker & chargeset at 100% completion.
13) ability for worker to reject job after acceptance. This may happen at last minute due to illness or other unforeseeable event.
- A reject button needs to be added to the project when it is sent to a subcontractor. If a subcontractor rejects
a project, a memo box should be seen with the reason for rejection filled by the subconractor. An auto-email
will be sent to admin with The subject being Project rejected by "Named of subcontractor". The boduy of the email should
give the property, building, unit# and reason for rejection. The project will also need to be able to be reassigned to a new worker.
So it will be available to the admin again.
15) the ability to complete a project for a worker in the admin screen. I currently have no control over a project that is sent to a worker until they complete the work. Unless I login under there username. I want a way to by pass this if necessary.
16) flash paper invoice still does not print properly. it is cut off & PDF ivoice fills only half of a 8.5 x 11 peice of paper when printed.
17) make additional item description & item column wrap for longer descriptions.
19) Add a "put project on hold" area where I can remove projects in progress if they are temporarily halted to be used in the future.A "reinstate project" will have to be added also. This will ask for new project date to start and update calendar with new date.
- A new area should be created in the projects area labeled "Projects on hold". The customer and Admin should be able to place a project on hold or remove a
project from hold. When a project is put on hold it should be removed from the project management calendar
and also remooved from the inprogess status. A project removed from on hold should be treated as a new project but the only new information needed will be the first available & last available dates.
20) Add an auto email to admin when a quote is requested and when information is requested.
- include name and phone number of company or person submitting request in the email to admin
I currently get no notification when a customer fills out these 2 areas.
21) Make sure all auto emails have specific information for property, unit, building number and final price. In the 100% completed email I also want a note on all properties that require purchase orders, to please approve the purchase order.
- Approved - property, Building, unit # and date approved
- 100% completed- property, building, unit # & Final cost
- All other emails should have specific information related to the process triggered
22) fix search engine to hold filtered search data for multiple pages & increase search criteria & reporting.
23) add unit and building search box in the form of [url removed, login to view] and a project Id search box
24) fix inspector stage. It does not work properly at the current time.
26) complaints function does not work properly. When a customer files a complaint on a project, I cannot find it in the complaints screen.
27) fast complete function added. I need a way to go right from the in-progress stage to the 100% complete stage bypassing all other stages.
28) Edit project at any stage and edit any and all project data. There is currently a link on the bottom of any new project that is created that says "edit project", this link should bring up a screen that will allow me to make any changes to all data for a project. It currently does not work.
29) Link projects with calendar so when the unit is clicked on the calendar it will bring up the project. Also,when the date approved for painting is changed
it should be updated in the calendar. When a project is cancelled it will automatically be removed from the calendar.
28) add "reject job" to jobs sent to subcontractor and an auto email to admin when job is rejected. Also add a reason box for the subcontractor to complete when rejecting and this will be included in the admin email. Currently there is no way for a WORKER TO REJECT A JOB WHEN ONE IS ASSIGNED TO THEM.
29) order all 100% completed projects by the last one first and so on.
33) fix a bug in the calendar while approving a project. When in the calendar and the back button is pressed while approving a project, it fails to add to the calendar even though it says it was added successfully.
35) Enable the invoice to be auto emailed to the 1st and 2nd emails of the property. The invoice can be embedded in the body of the email or sent as an attachment,
The subject should say "STRYKER invoice for property, building, unit#" I would also like to be able to turn the autoemail on or off
for any property.
36) fix the last painted function to show the last date that the specific unit & building (if any) on that property was painted, not the last date we painted on the property.
37) All customers should be able to see all information for all users of the same [url removed, login to view] each customer requesting work can only see what they request. I want all users of any property to see all schedules for that property.
38) Create one login screen that will filter [url removed, login to view],inspectors & admin. Currently there is a link for each type of user. I would like to make this 1 login form.
I need all these modifications to be made without disrupting existing data in the database or the functionality of the projects in progress.
A few notes on the above items:
Just a note on some of the remaining items that you have left to do:
26) I received a complaint from one of my customers and it never was found in the complaints area. Please check to make sure all complaints filed will be noted in the complaints area.
27) This fast complete function will enable me to bypass all stages and send the project directly to the 100& approve stage in which the final details will be available for editing. There should be a button on the bottom of the project for this to happen.
28) I currently can only edit certain items of the project at 100% complete. I want another button added to the project to let me modify all details of the project at any time.
29) There is currently no connection with the project to the calendar. I want a connection to be established so that any changes in the project date will update the calendar and I want to be able to access the project from the calendar. All users should have the ability to access the project from the calendar.
33) If I am approving a project and I am at the final stage and the calendar appears, if I forget to enter a required note or required item in the calendar and get the validation error, when i press the browser back button and fill in the required info, I get a success message but when i look at the calendar, the project is not there. I need this fixed.
34) The pdf file invoice is not formatted properly for a 8.5 x 11 piece of paper. It is shrunk in the page. I want the invoice to fill the entire paper.
35) The properties have 2 email addresses. These were programmed in the system to allow emails to be sent to both of these emails when a project is 100% completed. But, for some reason this never happened. I want the invoices to be sent to both of these emails when a project is 100% completed. If there is no email in any of these then it will not be sent to an empty email field. There should also be a way to turn these auto emails on or off. I am ok with just making no invoice be sent if there are no email addresses in these 2 boxes. I also do not care if the invoice is sent as an attachment or embedded in the email. I would rather have it emabeded in the email and the subject say "Stryker invoice for ,property,building,unit,". I also need a note in this email saying please approve the purchase order for this project at this time.
36) The last painted field currently shows the last time we painted on the property for the current project. I want this to be fixed to show the last time that that particular unit and building was painted.
37) Currently if I have multiple users scheduling work for the same property, they only see what they schedule. I want all users of same properties to see all scheduled projects from any user.
38) This is self explanatory.