We need 10 articles (800-1000 words) for a web site about icons, user interface design and software interface [url removed, login to view] in standard American English and free of spelling and grammar errors. Articles titles will be open as long as they are related with icons.
The articles topis are: (titles open to suggestions)
- Professional Icon design process
- Integrating icons in your web interface
- Integrating icons in your software interface
- How can you find quality stock icons?
- XP icons vs MAC icons
- Importance of icons in "user <-> interface" communication.
- Why you should not waste time designing your own icons
- Custom icons for your specific brand.
- File types for icons explained ( ICO, PNG, BMP, GIF)
- Vector icons vs bitmap icons
Articles MUST be original and unique. Absolutely no previously published or previously copy written material allowed.
- must be at least 800/1000 words in length
- MUST NOT BE AN ARTICLE YOU RIPPED-OFF FROM THE PUBLIC DOMAIN OR BOUGHT.
- MUST BE informative.
- MUST HAVE proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure.
- MUST NOT be a submission of the exact same article as one that you already submitted. No article can just be a rewording of another.
Each article must be of good quality and of sound nature. I will not accept any copied and pasted articles. I will be able to check that each article is unique content.
I will have the option to ask for rewrites or modifications of submitted articles until I am satisfied.
I will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc.).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).