**Transcription!** Transcribe 54:33 audio (of an English conversation between two men) into an HTML document.
You don't have to get the "umm"'s and "uhh"'s, but it'll be helpful if you can get things like [laughter] and [phone rings]. Feel free to break up paragraphs where they make sense for you.
It's entirely up to you, but I've been told that [Express Scribe] can help with this task considerably, with function keys and a slider to modify playback speed.
Source is .MP3 file. Deliverable should be in HTML.
Format (using actual HTML angle-brackets, of course):
[strong]Crawford:[/strong] What he said.
[strong]Beroff:[/strong] What he said.
(Willie Crawford is the man asking the questions. David Beroff is answering them.)
Speed is not nearly as important to me as accuracy, so please don't try to get something done quickly in an attempt just to impress me. :-)
The file is [here] (26,189,322 bytes). You'll probably want to download this, rather than try to listen to it on the server. We don't have any streaming audio or anything there; it was just a convenient place to upload a huge file.
* * *I'm pretty flexible and easy to work with. I tried to make sure that this job is as completely specified as humanly possible.
If you have **any** questions, *please* ask them! I have found that it is far better to risk a bit of embarrassment than to spend time working on an assumption which later proves to be wrong. Do not worry that a question may seem silly; just *let me know* and I will be very happy to answer you!
| ! | PGP is **not** required for this project. |
| ! | An NDA is **not** required for this project. |
We will retain full legal rights to the code and/or data upon completion. All code and/or data is and becomes *our* intellectual property! You will *not* have any rights to the code and/or data in any fashion.
**Thank you for your consideration and for bidding through RentACoder!**
* * *Copyright ? 2006, RentACoder Buyer
[notecom]. **All Rights Reserved.** Reproduction without permission is strictly prohibited.
* * *
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).